"Your a wolf?"-chris

(First of all I got this idea from Wednesday the show and how much I love ms she wolf her self and how I feel Chris could do well for this and that Chris has been given the power to turn into a wolf at midnight and nick and Matt don't know yet and you don't know to only chris friend ally and she has the same powers as him but it hasn't happened to him yet but he has claws that are black like his nails)
(Chris wolf form and he is not a furry don't get me started now I will delete this book)

(First of all I got this idea from Wednesday the show and how much I love ms she wolf her self and how I feel Chris could do well for this and that Chris has been given the power to turn into a wolf at midnight and nick and Matt don't know yet and...

I like this wolf ngl but it has sharp teeth and Chris can't really control this form but it's very strong and fast and has sharp claws and can bite and has fighting skills and it's a very big wolf.
Now fits

Nick

Matt

Your fit

Your fit

Song for this chapter

Now we can start
It was a long time ago when Chris was born with the other two babies he had this white strand in his hair the parents thought it was weird and the doctor told them he was half werewolf and half human and is a very strong boy. Then when Chris got older he was able to retract black claws with the middle finger being white.
(Now when he met ally)
He was with ally and she showed himself photos of her family with there claws and there howls and Chris tried to wolf out but all what happend is he fainted from trying so hard now he was dating you and had a strong bond with his brothers he couldn't ruin that now.
"News :there has been significant signing of this monster trying to catch all the werid kids with wolf powers and fangs and scales so all those people so keep your kids safe and don't let them go in the woods alone" the news man says
"Do we really believe that or could that be fake story they made up?"matt says and nick and you laugh along not knowing they are with an outcast now.
"Um I have to go the bathroom I will um be right back"Chris says taking his phone and you worry and follow him there he stops at the door. "Please don't follow me" he says and you stop and he locks the door and you leave confused and behind the door his claws come out. As he claws the door leaving a claw mark on the door and you guys hear the sound and Matt looks at the door and then you.
"I'm gonna go" Matt says before Chris comes out the door walking fast with his hands in his pockets. "Chris where are you going?" You ask and he says "please don't follow me"he says and kisses your cheek and you see the blue in his eyes getting lighter as he leaves you and close the door.
He goes out to a tree and runs his claws on it leaving a mark on the tree. Then growls with anger and scraps the van leaving scraps on the metal of the car and he was breathing heavily and toke some deep breaths and was able to calm down and his claws went back to his black nails and looked at the damage he did he truly felt bad about Matt's car but just tried to take ignore that for now and went in. "Chris are you okay?"you ask and he turns around and puts his hands up with his claws out and you step back scared. "Um sorry I will be right back"he says running out to his room and grabbing his phone he grabs his bag and rushes out to ally's house and then got to the door and ally pulled him in.
Now you guys had went out looking for him and now the monster was on your and the twos path and you guys where screaming and scared. Chris felt this feeling as a chill. "Something wrong ally my girlfriend and my brothers are in trouble we have to go the woods"he says with a yell and ally grabs her bag and a robe for Chris feeling he might need it and the run out and Chris drops to the ground dirt getting on his clothes.
"Ally(heavy breathing) what's happening"he asks " i think I might be happening Chris". "Omg omg I'm wolfing out"he says and big black  wolf ears growl and fur grows on his arms. He howls and watches Chris change then ally does two as the two teen wolfs run to go around find you guys. They do and they see Chris the monster turns as Chris's teeth go into the arm and you guys are scared as then sends it flying. "Chris?"matt asks and Chris turns and lets out a soft growl but then gets flung back. "Who's the other wolf with him?"nick asks seeing the two  fighting the wolfs then they monster was fighting back they both got flung ally was down and she changed back and nick was able to get her body way and she had the same white stroke of hair like Chris did. And Chris was flung back but didn't get knocked out but then ge got up and clawed at the monsters face till there was blood on his claws and In his fur you and Matt was watching this confused and proud of Chris for saving your lives. The monster was down and dead and you saw the big wolf come to you. "Hi Chris"you say stroking his fur as he changed back and he was naked but only left in his boxers. He hugged you tightly he was covered in blood and he was holding of for dear life and then kissed you passionately then ran over to hug Matt the same way.
"Chris how long could to do that?"you ask giving him your oversized leather jacket you grabbed and he but it around his shoulders. " well I was not able to do it till now because when I did it with ally I would faint and I had claws the long hair was a thing to"he says trying to calm his breathing. "And when I put my claws out"he says showing the black claws to you and Matt as you guys walk back(he has socks)
"and the moon was a very red color tonight and I feel like that powers it I might need more practice but it's something I can't control and ally could but I'm worried for her will she be okay?"he asks you. "Yea nick texted me she woke up later and told nick everything. "And hey thanks for saving our lives that's very brave Chris"Matt says and Chris laughs and says thank you and then you guys head to her house and then ally hugs Chris. "Chris you where amazing out there are okay?"she asks hugging him and he nods. "Can I go shower in your bathroom"he asks and ally nods and he grabs his bag and goes in. "Ally how long had you and Chris know each other"you ask "well since we went to wolf camp while you thought Chris was sick his dad was driving him here and we met and became close and yea"she says and you smile proudly you had met an amazing guy.
——————
YASSS NEW CHAPTER I HOPE YOI LIKE IT AS IM WATCHING WEDNESDAY AND IM ON EP 6 WHILE WRITING THIS AND YEA I LOVE ENID WITH ALL MY HEART AND YEA THATS ALL LOVE YOU BYEEE
XOXO- MAYA
WORDS:1296