To much coffee-chris

Your fit

His fit

Lastly the song

Lastly the song

(This IS GONNA GET WERID SO. I DONT WAN ANY SUS COMMENTS THANKS HAPPY READING)
It's a sunny afternoon and chris woke up with a small stomach ache and it wasn't as half bad as it got till to morning he was in pain as his stomach would growl out of pain. "Im gonna get us coffee anyone want anything?'' Nick says as Matt puts his coat on. "I will get something "chris said thinking it might help his achy stomach pains. "Okay chris anyone want somthing?"nick said and you ask for (the drink you like from your fav coffee shop)
(After they get back and its before  they are getting ready for the car video)

It's now the night of car video and your laying in bed with chris He had told you about his stomach ache witch was awoke now to the coffee making him have painful cramps having him cry out in pain ans that had made you worried. "Darling you okay?" You ask sitting next to him and he cuddles up to you and you feel wetness in y0ur shirt as he let out Loud sobs into your shoulder this made you worried you seen him cry but not sob. "Chris calm down your gonna make your self sick"you say "my tummy hurtssss"he sobs out making your heart ache. "Oh is it worse than this morning "you asks and he nods into your shoulder letting out whimpers of pain. "Well i think it might be the coffee are you able to film with the boys or no?"you ask and you feel a nod "can you sit in the back with me"chris asks and you nod kissing his red cheek and he goes to change out his pjs. Into (the pic up top) and he rubbed his stomach under his shirt and he pushed a little to hard leaving him rush to the restroom and had dropped his pants as he bowels had painfully released into the bowel.
(After he was done)
You toke his hand as he rubbed his stomach under his shirt and you can see up his shirt to his bloated stomach. "Before we go are you sure your ready to go baby boy ?"you ask rubbing his back. 'Yea i can manage for now"he says. "Okay when your not let me know so we can have matt take us home." You say and he nods slowly and you give him a sad smile and he flashes you one back and grabs his phone and you had texted the two before and they where okay with that. "My stomach really fucking hurts babe"he says getting in the seat the movements hurting his stomach. "I know and im sorry you do"you say "matt can we go to the drug store for some meds for chris stomach before we got get foo"you asks "yea sure do you still want somthing to eat?'matt asks "he will probably eat some of my food if chris wants to"you say and the two nods and matt starts to drive to the closest drugstore by the Mac Donald's and matt drops you out front and chris stays in the car in to much pain to get out or even move.
They drive over to the food place and you head in going to grab the stomach pills and a sprite and a small teddy that might make him feel better as he loves to hug things when he feels unwell. Then you hear a honk and then you pay for the stuff and come out the store and see the van. You get in the car and see chris smile at you then it fades when hr ha a cramp. "Guys how is he"you ask getting back i. Your seat and chris clinging on to you instantly. "All he was doing crying out for you and his stomach was in so much pain he had to throw up in the parking lot"nick says and you give him a sad mile as he cuddles closer to you. Then you give him to the sprite and the pill for him to take and he takes the pill with te sprite and he lets out a burp making the others laugh a little and he littles out a small smile and you chuckle.
(AFTER THE VIDEO)
You guys get home and chrid had thrown up 3 times and he was so weak he went to sleep the you soon after hoping he would feel better in the morning .

I HOPE YALL LIKKED THIS AND I THIS TOKE ME A WEEK TO THINK OF THIS IDEA AND NOW YOU HVE IT SO YEA LOVE YOU ALL BYEE XOXO MAYA