A Night Out

"Dean, duck!" Adri shot the voodoo doll with the flare gun, hoping that this wouldn't be the one time she missed. Within seconds the doll was up in flames. Dean looked at Adri with a face that said "Really woman?"

"Are you trying to kill me?!" Dean groaned, getting ready to stand up. They had gotten a call from Walt and Roy, alerting Dean that there was a strange spew of cases that just had to be supernatural in New Orleans, Louisiana. Originally, since Dean was 26 now, he was supposed to go on the hunt alone. But when Adri had repeated nightmares about bad things happening, she followed him. Bobby had allowed her to start hunting at 18, claiming she needed to focus on her education. But she'd been training since 8. Bobby always made sure she was able to have playtime though. He'd wanted her to be able to grow up as her mom had wanted but because of how dangerous the world was, he'd decided to at least train her and have her help around the house. Point is, Adri knew what she was doing, yet Dean still saw her as some little girl incapable of anything.

¨Yes Dean. I begged you to let me stay with you, burned the voodoo doll the witch made of you, bought your pie, a bacon cheeseburger, fries, and a coke, just to kill you. " Adri walked in front of him and offered him her hand. He looked up at her, playfully glared at her, then grabbed her hand. He attempted to pull her down to sit next to him but she already knew what he was doing. She yanked his arm up, succeeding in pulling all 175 pounds of him to a vertical position.

"I know you Dean. You can't trick me.-".

"I won't stop until I do Jackson. You know me. I've gotta win at least once." He gave her his charming smile. The one that made all the butterflies in the world decide to flutter in her stomach. The way his eyes glinted, his stance playful. It reminded her of all the good times with him and Sam when they were younger.

"Well Winchester, you'll be waiting a long long time for that." She began to check her belt for anything that may have fallen loose during the fight. Everything seemed to be in attendance. "Alright, well if we're done then I'm gonna go back to the motel and crash. I'll see ya-" Adri went to start walking towards the stairs that would take her out of the basement.

"Wait. Adri, how about we go out and celebrate tonight? I mean that is three weeks of hard work and a well-deserved victory party. We'll get dressed up, go to the bar, have a bunch of drinks, and maybe pick someone up on the way?"He had walked over to her, holding all of the equipment that the two had needed to use. In the last sentence, he winked at her, attempting to convince her.

"Dean, I don't want a one-night stand. But thank you for caring more about my nonexistent love life than me. I'm tired and covered in gasoline. Plus it's like 5 am, we're not going to a bar at 5 am."Adri tended to get really insecure watching Dean pick up girls who looked nothing like her. Sam knew she liked Dean, he was the only one she told. Bobby and John knew without her saying anything which was weird to her because she wasn't that obvious. Was she?

Dean looked at her and seemed ready to make a case for why they should go, when it would be over and how it would make everything so much better. Plus making memories, Adri tended to know what a person was going to say minutes before they said anything. She figured it wouldn't stop until 8 pm and he would persist through her attempting to sleep and eat and shower. He had done that more than once, where he would stand outside the bathroom door and practically yell over the water, having a conversation with her. At least he'd think that's what was happening. She often would zone out as an attempt to teach him not to bother her in the shower but he still would. Especially if there wasn't any real reason for him to be talking to her.

She sighed. "Fine. We can go IF," she paused watching him get excited, like a little kid who was just allowed to have candy. "We can go IF you let me sleep 8 hours." He nodded his head so much she thought for a second, it would fall off.