Beg your Pardon?

AN: WARNING! This chapter will contain a little sexual bribing, protective Dean and Sam, cursing, and angst. You've been warned. Hope you enjoy!
"Bloody Mary, this is so stupid." A young brunette paused before focusing back on the mirror. "Bloody Mary." A breeze shot through the bathroom, causing the candlelight to waver. The girl was fighting the fear she instinctively felt. She held the candle up a little to the mirror. "Bloody Mary." The whispered words fell out of her mouth and sat in the air for a moment or two until the bathroom door was rattling, groaning from the forceful beatings.

Shrieks erupted from both the girl in the bathroom and giggles of laughter on the outside of the door.

"Scared ya," one of her friends teased, giggling. The two friends were leaning on each other for support.

"You guys are jerks."

The dream jumped to a man walking to the same bathroom, the vision glitching with an eerie cry. A woman with dark hair and bleeding eyes spluttered. With every glitch, she seemed to grow angrier. As she grew angrier, the man's blood poured from his eyes, agony written on his face. His fall to the ground, dead, went unnoticed by the dream walker who had turned to the woman glaring through her skull.

"Secrets." She hissed.

Hooooooonnnkkk!!

Adri swerved her car out of the opposite lane, adrenaline rushing from the sudden death she was moments away from. She took a few deep breaths and grasped a handle on the steering wheel. She grabbed the map from the passenger side and glanced at the red-highlighted previously navigated pathway.

After a huff, she threw it down on the seat. Adri hadn't felt right the past few weeks since she found out about her father. Originally, she and Gabriel had gone on a search to track him down. After nine days of nonstop research despite Gabby's persistent reminders to stop and sleep or eat with no success, she decided to go and find Sam and Dean as she promised. Originally, she just drove angrily, speeding away from the cops who attempted to pull her over, using the "wasted" power from her ring to fade the car to fog and confuse those around. Adri stopped for gas, Starbucks, and fries, plus restrooms. Other than that, there was no need. At least not to her. It had been three days of straight driving with an instinctual pull before a vision for a location appeared. At which point she plotted her route. Passion-driven, she was making her way back to her boys. The ones who could possibly calm her down.

"Adri, please tell me that wasn't another near-death experience," Gabriel begged. She had blocked him from having access to her so the most he could break through was the telepathic line. But even that was limited.

"Adri, you have to stop. You can't become this reckless." He reasoned, attempting to connect with her. But he'd been trying for weeks.

'Think of all the people he's killed in your name. How many deaths are your fault?' Adri thought, keeping the barricade up to prevent him from being let in. "How many daughters are alone, just like you were, because of you?"

"Adri, let me help." Her stare turned cold once again. Her hands gripped the wheel tightly, her foot pressed down the gas, and once again Gabriel was shut out.

"Fuck you, Dad."

Sam and Dean waltzed into the morgue, each curious to see what really happened in the shoemaker case. Sam could feel his brother's worried glance and attempted to shrug it off. Just focus on the case, Dean. The two walked into the hospital down to room 144 marked Morgue. Once in, they noticed two desks, one belonging to Dr. D Feiklowicz and the other to Morgue Technician. They walked up to the second one.