An Escape

An:) hey sorry to bother you guys but For a little while, I'm going to focus more on Adri instead of Dean and Sam. If you want to see more of Dean and Sam, comment below or message me to let me know. Thanks, guys I hope you enjoy the story!❤️❤️❤️

Adri arrived at the agreed spot for photos with five minutes to spare. The Mayor was already there with her daughters and their dates. It seemed as though Reigna wasn't coming so Madam Mayor decided to just get going. Adri did some practice photos before alerting the mayor that she was ready. For the next two hours, Adri just took pictures of the girls, their dresses, the girls and their dates, the girls and their parents, their dates with their parents, and little things about the scenery.  Everyone was enjoying their time together, laughing when Adri told a joke, being comfortable around her, and getting excited to go to prom.

  After the pictures were over, the mayor paid Adri in cash and left to take their girls to prom. She always hoped to make this her profession but a hunter's life is what was in store for her. Not making dresses and taking prom pictures. She kept her side business from Bobby and her boys, not wanting them to think she was going to leave the life.

  She wandered around town, hoping to not run into that man when she got home. There's no way it's him. Is there? She refused to believe that it could be him. Perhaps I should ask Ellen if she's heard anything. She flipped open her phone and staring at the screen saw the man staying by the house, not being able to physically go in.  This vision scared her, the man seemed to be satisfied with the idea of her being unable to leave without going back home.

  'Guess I'm leaving town.' She climbed into her car, placing her camera case on the passenger seat. She mentally was glad she had always made sure to have an escape bag in her car and also that she had brought her laptop to work on photos.

  She bought another cup of coffee and began her drive to Harvelle's. She knew something wasn't right about the way that man was acting. She changed into different clothes before her trip.

Adri tended to dress like her boys sometimes. They used to tease her saying it was boys' clothes and she shouldn't wear them but after she had stolen the flannels one too many times just to prove them wrong, they finally dropped it. She would do little things like that. She would do a small thing that could prove to become a huge annoyance but only to prove a point. She always had her reasons and she always got her way. However growing up with the knowledge of such a horrible world, she didn't let it go to her head. For the most part.

  Bobby could see so much of Tana, his sister, in the girl he raised. Despite the different circumstances of the girls' raising, he knew they would have been very similar and very close. Both were very smart. Both were very kind. Still, both girls could kick ass. Adri knew her mother would be proud. But she always wanted to just sit with her mom again and talk.

  Bobby was driving home from his hunt when he got her call. She called him often enough but it was still a surprise. He flipped open his cell and answered.

  "Hey Owl, everything okay?" His voice was the normal tough and gruff but softened slightly since it was her that he was talking to. It was so slight that if you didn't know him, you wouldn't have known. But she knew and she smiled when she heard it.

  "Bobby," he could hear her sigh of relief. 'That's not a good sign', he thought. "How'd the hunt go?" She tried to keep her voice light but they both knew there was something serious.

"It went fine, I had police accompanying me to keep the possible victims safe. They even thought I caught the killer and it was regulated to put him down by a court mandate. It was quite odd though, the goblins shouldn't have been able to take some of the victims they did. They were a bit stronger than normal. Unsettling to be honest." He paused, both grimacing at the thought of the supernatural getting stronger.