Chapter 7: Pool Party

Sorry for the wait. I've been dealing with a bad cough. hope you enjoy

Y/N POV

I awake early, sore after my fight with the Octostomp. I try to go back to sleep, but the sun has other plans. I pull myself out of bed and take a quick shower. I get out of the shower,  put some clothes on, and head downstairs. I hear some noises in the kitchen, so I head into the kitchen. I see Pearl cooking something.

Y/N- " What are you cooking?"

Pearl- " Just some waffle, want some?"

Y/N- " Of Course I do"

Pearl finishes making the waffles and serves them up. I grab some syrup and douse the waffles. I eat them, 1 whole waffle at a time. I'm done in about 1 minute.

Pearl- " Hungry?"

Y/N- " A little bit. Where's Marina?"

Pearl- " Dunno', probably still asleep. Yo, you want to check out the pool?"

Y/N- " You have a pool?!"

Pearl- " Yup"

Y/N- " Let me get my swimsuit on"

I head upstairs to my room and change into some trunks and grab a towel. I decided to check on Marina. I look into her room and see her asleep. She's hugging a pillow, knocked out cold. Cute- wait what? Anyways, I let her be and head downstairs to see real in her swimsuit.

Pearl- " You ready?"

Y/N- " Yup"

We walk across the house and walk out a sliding glass door. There's a large pool, surrounded by a wooden deck. There's a hot tub, and even a bar. 

Y/N- " This is... AMAZING!"

Pearl- " You bet it is!"

I walk to the pool and test the temperature. The water is pleasantly warm. I hold my nose shut, and cannonball into the pool. I splash water everywhere and get Pearl wet while she's inflating her arm floaties.

Pearl- " HEY!"

Y/N- " whoops"

Pearl puts her floaties on and gets a running jump and almost hits me. She barely makes a splash.

Y/N- " Missed me!"

Pearl then tries to chase but is restricted due to the floaties. we were too busy having fun to notice someone else walking out onto the deck.

???_ " LOOK OUT BELOW!"

 Pearl and I look in the direction of the voice, only to be met by a large splash I cover my eyes, but Pearl was too slow and got her eyes splashed.

Y/N and Pearl- " AHHH!"

When the water settles, we see Marina giggling to herself.

Marina- " Hahaha! Got you!"

Pearl- " GET HER!"

Pearl and I start chasing Marina around the pool, but she outswims both of us. We eventually tire out and just float on the water.

Marina- " Giving up already?"

Y/N- " yup..."

We climb out of the pool, dry off, and head over to the bar. Marina goes behind the counter.

Marina- " What can I get you folks"

Y/N- " Can I get just some whiskey?"

Pearl- " I want a Black Russian"

Marina- " Coming right up"

Marina then prepares our drinks. We keep ordering until we are hammered.

Y/N- " anoder wun please!"

Marina- " Sorry sir, but I'm gonna have to cut you off"

Pearl- ' aww, c'mon, pleaaaase?"

Marina- " No way"

Y/N- " ah, you shuck"

Pearl falls over, and I throw up on the floor.

Y/N- " Y'know, I-I'm not even old enough to be drinkin. I'm only 19!"

Marina- " Wait, WHAT?!"

Y/N- " Yup"

I then trip and fall. 

Y/N- " Whoopsies"

Marina- " I got to get you 2 to bed"

Y/N- " But I'm not tired!"

Marina- " Yes, you are"

Y/N- " Oh, Ok"

 Marin picks up Pearl and I stumble after her. 

Pearl- " You're gonna go to jail, y'know? You gave a minor alcohol. You're a criminal!"

Marina- " Quiet, go to sleep"

Pearl- " Ok, fine..."

Pearl then passes out. I trudge into my room, collapse on the bed and pass out.

The Next Day

I woke up with a horrible headache and nausea. I roll out of bed and slowly walk downstairs. I reach the kitchen, and see Pearl, looking awful. She has a bucket next to her and some Gatorade.

Y/N- " Hey..."

Pearl- " sup..."

Y/N- " is there any more Gatorade?"

Pearl- " in the fridge..."

Pearl then throws up in the bucket. I grab a Gatorade and look around for some ibuprofen or Advil. I find some Advil and take 2. I sit down next to Pearl and lay my head on the table. Marina walks into the room and see's the sorry state we're in.

Marina- " Did you two learn your lesson?"

Y/N and Pearl- " Yeah..."

Marina- " Good, now go get some rest."

Pearl and I head to our rooms. When I get to my room, I get a text from Marie.

Marie- " You ready for some work today?"

Y/N- " Can't. I'm hungover."

Marie- " LOL"

Y/N- " Shut up"

Marie- " Just be in tomorrow, Ok?"

Y/N- " aight"

I turn my phone off and get some sleep.

End of chapter 7

Hope you enjoyed the chapter. Again, I'm sorry for the long wait, I'll be trying to update more frequently.

- The Kool Guy

808 words