Chapter 11: Selling Illegal Drugs

So close to 1000! I know I say this a lot but I really do appreciate all the support you guys have given me. I never guessed my story would get this many reads. I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Y/N POV

Beep... Beep... Beep...

I wake up in a hospital bed. The sound of a heartbeat monitor is the only noise in the room. A doctor walks into the room.

Doctor- " Ah, good. You're awake. Mr L/N, right"

Y/N- " Yeah, that's me."

Doctor- " So, how are you feeling?"

Y/N- " Like shit."

Doctor- " Ok then... you had quite the accident, would you remind me what happened?"

Uh Oh. I need to bullshit myself out of this, now!

Y/n- " Uhmm... I don't really remember."

Doctor- " Well, Agent 2 told me it was the... Octosamurai, was it?"

Y/N- " Wait, you know about that?"

Doctor- " Of course, I've been a part of the New Squidbeak Splatoon for years. You can call me Dr. Pepper."

Y/N- " Are you joking right now?"

Dr. Pepper- " I am 100% serious right now."

Y/N- " Huh... weird name."

Dr. Pepper- " I know. Anyways, I was able to fix your arm. It should be working, but you might have just a little bit of excruciating pain for a while."

As soon as he says this, My arm feels like it's being ripped off and burned at the same time. Ouch.

Y/N- " AH FUCK THAT HURTS!"

Dr. Pepper- " Exactly. Here are some drugs. Take one pill every 3.5 hours."

I immediately grab the bottle and swallow a pill. No water. My arm felt better immediately, and the pain was reduced to just a little soreness.

Dr. Pepper- " Better?"

Y/N- " Better."

Dr. Pepper- " Alright great. Now get the hell out I have someone coming who's buying some prescriptions from me."

Y/N- " What?"

Dr. Pepper- " I said leave!"

Y/N- "OK, OK! Jeez..."

I then leave the room and see I'm not in a hospital but just some guy's house. Is this guy even an actual doctor? Probably not. I see Marie sitting on a couch, looking worried. I walk over to her.

Marie- " Oh my cod, I hope he's ok..."

Y/N- " Suprise!"

Marie- " AH! Y/N, you're ok!"

Marie leaps up from the couch and hugs me.

Marie- " Thank cod Dr. Pepper could fix you!"

Y/N- " He's selling prescription drugs to strangers."

Marie- " WHAT!?"

Y/N- " Don't worry. Anyways, let's get out of here."

Marie- " Actually, I have something to tell you..."

Y/N- " What is it?"

Marie- " I'm... I'm... ᶦⁿ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ʷᶦᵗʰ ʸᵒᵘ..."

Y/N- " W-what? You're... in love with me?"

Marie- " I'm sorry, I should've known. You don't like me back. I'm so sorry to bother you I'm just going to go-"

Y/N- " No, no! It's not that, I do like you. It's just... I'm kinda already in a relationship."