Chapter 14.5: An Inkmas Tale And A Threesome (not written)

Merry Christmas! Hope you get lots of coal, you naughty, naughty fellow... Anyway, I have been doing zero work over Christmas break. This is a little Christmas chapter, I hope you enjoy the chapter.

Y/N POV

It was Christmas time in Inkopolis! Everyone is happy at home, with their families, enjoying their time together. Me, well I'm at home, with my two girlfriends, Marie and Marina, They have weirdly similar names... and Pearl's here too, I guess... We are currently at home, watching a Christmas movie. We're watching Home Alone 2, the best Christmas movie ever made, and if you disagree, shame on you. 

(Name a better Christmas movie, and tell me why it's better.)

Y/N- "Ha, he's a skeleton."

Marie- "Ha, yeah, he is."

Marina then walks into the room, holding a tray.

Marina- "Who wants some brownies?"

Y/N and Pearl- "ME!"

We both rush over to Marina and grab some brownies. They are very good, almost as good as that pu-

Anyways, the brownies were good.

Marie- "Leave some for me!"

Marie then also grabs some brownies. By the look on her face, it looks like she can't breathe. Wait... SHE CAN"T BREATHE!

Y/N- "OH SHIT!"

I go behind her and try to perform the Heimlich, but I don't really know how.

Marina- "Hold on, I got this!"

I move out of the way and Marina then successfully performs the Heimlich  Maneuver. She coughs out the brownie, but still can't breathe.

Pearl- "Call 199!"

Y/N- "What's the number!?"

Pearl- "Really Ni-"

Y/N- "OK, OK!"

I call 199 and they answer.

Operator- "199 what's your emergency?"

Y/N- "My girlfriend is having an allergic reaction!"

Operator- "We'll send someone right away. What's the address?"

Y/N- "31 Spooner Street!"

Operator- "We're on our way."

I turn around and see Marie sitting in a chair, struggling to breathe.

Y/N- "Help is on the way! Marie, are you ok?!"

Marie- "I-I'm struggling t-to stay c-conscious... What was in those brownies?"

Marina- "Chocolate, butter, eggs, milk, some peanuts-"

Marie- "Peanuts!? I'm allergic to those!"

Y/N- "Loser."

Pearl punches my shoulder.

Pearl- "Don't."

Y/N- "sorry..."

Someone then knocks on the door. I rush over to it and open it.

EMT- "Who's in trouble?"

Y/N- " The gray-haired one!"

The EMT then rushes over to Marie. He pulls out an EpiPen and injects it into her thigh. Her breathing begins to stabilize and looks more conscious. (IDK what actually happens, I have no allergies.)

EMT- "How are you feeling?"

Marie- "Better... better..."

EMT- "Good. Be more careful with what you eat."

Y/N- "Wait... are you Dr. Pepper?"

Dr. Pepper-"...no..."

He then sprints out of the door.

Marina- "Who was that?"

Y/N- "He sells prescription drugs illegally."

Pearl and Marina- "WHAT!?"

Y/N- "Marie, I'm so glad you're ok."

Marina- "Yeah, me too."

I then give Marie a kiss. Then Marina kisses Marie too, which turns me on a little but we'll deal with that later.

Y/N- "Merry Christmas! Let's have a Threesome!"

Marina and Marie- " Yeah!"

Pearl- "Gross."

Y/N- "Jealous."

Pearl- "No, I'm not. I'm doing Crusty Sean."

Y/N- "Gross."

End of Chapter

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! I don't know what happens during an allergic reaction, so I just used Google. Hopefully, I got it right. Merry Christmas!

- The Kool Guy

490 Words