Chapter 18: No Bitches? No, too many bitches.

Agent 3 moment

I think this will be the final chapter in Splatoon 2. It's not going to be very long, just wrapping up the story. The names for 3 and 8 have been decided, 3 will be named Derrick because he's a douche, and 8 will be named Alexis because no one gave any ideas. Credit to @SourceFreak for 3's name. After this, The story will continue into Splatoon 3, which will be a separate story. My new schedule will be to make a Splatoon chapter, make an Elder Scrolls chapter, and then another Splatoon chapter. That's three a week. I'll start this schedule next week. But, no specific days, just when I have time. Enjoy the chapter. It may be your last...

Y/N POV

Y/N- "Ugh..."

I wake up on the floor, with Marie, Marina, and Callie standing over me.

Marina- "Are you ok?"

Y/N- "Yup."

I stand up, and I immediately collapse.

Y/N- "Yup."

Callie- "Damn, you good?"

Callie grabs me by my arm and drags me over to the couch.

Marina- "By the way, Callie, you can join the harem."

Callie- "Nice."

Y/N- "yay..."

I then pass out.

--------------------------------------------------

I awake, and I feel a weight on me. I look down, and I see Marie and Marina on either side of me, and Callie is on top of me.

Y/N- "Drowning in women. This is every man's dream."

I keep laying down, not allowed to move. It's like a cat, if one sits on your lap, you can't move.

4 Hours Later...

Holy shit it's been four hours. Lucky for me, Marina wakes up.

Marina- "*Yawn* Hey Y/N, how did you sleep?"

Y/N- "I've been awake for four hours."

Marina- "Oh."

Callie and Marie then wake up.

Callie- "Oh hey guys. Y/N is hard right now."

Y/N- "Don't judge me."

Marie- "Ha"

Y/N- "Now get off of me, my leg is about to fall off."

M, M, & C- "Sorry."

They get off of me. I stand up, and almost fall because my leg is numb. I scooby-doo for a few seconds, before regaining my balance. It's a wonderful day out, perfect for a pool party.

Y/N- "Pool Party?"

M, M, & C- "Pool party."

Soon enough, everyone is outside, in the pool. Cap'n is no longer hostile toward me, but Derrick is a dick, as always. He's probably acting like a big dick to replace his lack of one. I'm currently floating in the pool on my back, sunglasses on. All of the sudden, I get flipped over and am now floating on my front. But I won't let the assailant win, so I just keep floating, but no one cares, or so I thought. I am then flipped again, and I see Marie over me.

Y/N- "'Sup."

Marie- "What are you doing? Are you trying to drown?"

Y/N- "We're squids."

Marie- "Oh yeah."

She then flips me again. Bitch. I float on my face for a while, before going towards the bar. Marina is there, serving drinks. But, I then see Derrick, trying to flirt with her. Marina looks extremely uncomfortable. He's a dead man. I walk over to him and tap his shoulder. He turns around.

Derrick- "Yeah, wha-"

He doesn't get to finish his sentence, because I absolutely decked him. I hear a satisfying crunch and know I broke his nose. He flies off of the chair and hits the floor.

Derrick- "AH WHAT THE FUCK!?"

I crouch next to him and get right in his face.

Y/N- "Stay the fuck away from my girls, before I kill you."

Derrick- "Pfft, yeah right, and what would you-"

He gets interrupted again because I punch him in the face. He gets knocked out.

Y/N- "Bitch. You ok Marina?"

Marina- "Yeah, thanks. He's fucking weird."

Y/N- "Yup."

We then continue our pool party, as if nothing ever happened. I gotta say, it was a good day.

The End... For a few days

That's it for Splatoon 2. I'm glad you all enjoy this story. I really enjoy writing it. At first, I thought no one would ever read this, and I would only make like, 2 chapters. I almost started writing in the summer of 2022. I was going to make an Ark: Survival Evolved x Male Reader story, but never even finished the first chapter. While you're waiting for me to start on Splatoon 3, read my Elder Scrolls story. It will be a more serious story, and I hope you give it as much support as you have this one

Chapter Question: Which Chapter was your favorite? Mine is Chapter 16

- The Kool Guy

720 Words