Chapter 3: Housing Situation

"Dialogue"

'Thought'

*Action/Sound*

REWRITE

Y/N POV

*Yawn*

I open my eyes to see a ceiling. Wait, ceiling? I thought I was sleeping in a box... Ah, I remember. I live with Off The Hook now. Well, I'm just staying here for a bit. Maybe I can stay if I ask? Who knows? Anyways, I get out of bed, which is painful, because it's so comfortable. The floors are marble, so it's very cold. I quickly open the closet and put on clothes, which consist of a plain purple T-shirt, a camo zip hoodie, black sweatpants, black socks, and my beloved hat. I open the door and walk downstairs. I got a quick tour of the main rooms, but not everywhere, so I get lost a few times. I eventually locate the stairs and head down. After fumbling my way through this labyrinth, I find them in the kitchen.

Y/N- "Oh, there you guys are"

Marina- "Good Morning, Y/N"

Y/N- "Morning, is that food I smell?"

Pearl- "Yes it is, now eat up, we made waffles."

Y/N- "Oh sweet. Waffles are much better than pancakes."

Pearl- "Wrong."

Marina- "I don't know, I think he has a point..."

Pearl scoffs and pushes a plate of waffles to me. Marina hands me a spork which is weird, especially since it's made of gold. I get a hefty bite on the spork and put it in my mouth. It's... delicious! The outside is nice and crunchy, but the inside is soft and fluffy, with deliciously sweet syrup. I quickly scarf them down, making no attempt to be clean. The waffles disappear quickly, and when they are gone, I come back to my senses. I look up to see Pearl and Marin staring at me.

Y/N- "Um... they were pretty good."

They begin laughing loudly, making me chuckle and cough up some bits of waffle, which makes them laugh even harder. I attempt to tell them to stop, but I can't stop coughing. I eventually cough out the waffle that was choking me and spit it onto my plate.

Marina- "Are- Are you ok?"

She's still laughing.

Y/N- " Yeah, I'm fine."

Tears are streaming down my face and my eyes are red.

Pearl- "That was hilarious!"

Y/n- "Shut up. Don't you guys have work? Wait... work... WORK!"

I shout loudly, causing them to jump a bit. I get out of my seat and start pacing, hands on the side of my head.

Marina- "What's wrong, Y/N?"

Y/N- "I promised my boss I would be in early today! And now I'm super Late!"

Pearl- "Uh Oh. Yeah, you're gonna be fired..."

I give Pearl an annoyed look. She sticks her tongue out, and I roll my eyes at her childishness. 

Y/N- "Can you guys please take me to the square?"