It happend?

The bell rings and everyone starts getting up, See you around Y/n Julia shouts I start walking out but someone runs up behind me and grabs my hand I FROZE. Then i finally turn around to see louis.. Hi? Hello Y/n! Im louis. he says with a big smile on his face , Im Y/n! I saw the way you looked at me Y/n. I start looking everywhere but his face and my face turns red, I look down and start fidgeting with my hands trying to hide my face.. He lifts my chin up and butterflys ARE IN MY STOMACH. Why is he doing this? Does he know what he is doing?? Y/n Are you okay? You seem nervous. Uhm. I pull out my phone still trying to have a reason to look down Im fine, I just dont know where my next class is? Yᴇs ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴀ ʟɪᴇ, What do you have then? I have.. English! I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʜᴇ ɪsɴᴛ ɪɴ ᴇɴɢɪsʜ... Oh! I have English too. ill show you where it is. Crap crap crap. he is in the same class. Im not ever gonna focus, I start to walk with him. He sits a desk away from me and i sit with some random girl. Julia isnt in this class with me. Why are you hanging out with louis? The girl next to me says , What? I said Why are hanging out with louis! She said loudly.I- I can see louis looking over at me, Im not! He was helping me to find this class Okay? Just know Louis could have all of these girls here. Dont feel lucky Y/n I look off to try and blow away my emotions, I start bouncing my leg, May i go to the bathroom?
Yes Y/n Go ahead.

I walk out of the class room and surely i dont hear louis asking to also use the bathroom? He walks out after me and runs up behind me and grabs me again, Y/n! Wait. What? I ask. We have a school trip coming up.. And we need partners. Yes ill be your partner louis. He smiles and lets go of my hand You need to go back to class louis, I say trying to hide the fact im blushing. Oh i can wait for you Y/n! No louis just go back to class its gonna seem weird and i dont want it to seem like we- We what? Uh- I quickly change the subject I need to use the bathroom. Go back louis i say walking away.
Louis pov:
Im happy she wanted to be partners. I hope she didnt just say yes to be nice.. I really like Y/n and i think this trip will be nice because i get to spend time with her. She thought i couldnt see her face is tomato red, But i could. It was cute that she asked me to go because she was embarassed and hiding her face. And she also said she didnt want it to seem like we were- Im pretty sure she meant making out in one of the bathrooms. I walk back to the class room and see her glance back.

I walk into the backroom and lean up against one of the sinks, WHAT WAS THAT. Why would you even say i didnt want it to seem like- Ugh i cant even say it again. Im so stupid and why did i agree to go on the trip? Im gonna ask Julia to come with us. I dont think i can just go with louis, Ill be a wreck! I take a step back and breathe in... Okay i should go back to class now.. As i walk out of the bathroom and go back into class I see Louis looking, AGAIN. Why does he always do this? We arent really even friends. I secretly get on my phone and text Julia
Bestie julia😩

Y/n
Julia! Louis asked me to be his partner for the trip. I really want you to also come so its not akward, Pleasee😭😭

Julia

O.M.G LOUIS ASKED YOU TO BE HIS PARTNER? HE IS SO INTO YOU. But girl you should take that time to get to know him..

Y/n
Please Julia? I really want you to come. 😩

Julia

Fine. if it will make you feel better i will come with you, But make sure its fine with louis.

Y/n THANK YOU THANK YOU JULIA

Julia
Mmh<33

I write on a piece of paper: ℂ𝕒𝕟 𝕁𝕦𝕝𝕚𝕒 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕝 𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕡 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕦𝕤? ℙ𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕖𝕖𝕖
As i throw it to Louis it may or may not hit his head
I quietly laugh to myself, I see him read it and he looks over at me with a slight smile but then it fades
Oh no what did i do!
He writes on the back and throws it to me. It lands on my lap, 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐘/𝐧 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝗺𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝗼𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐜𝗼𝗺𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞. <3 Signed Louis, Good. I didnt make him mad. But why did he look guilty like he was gonna do something? The bell rings and everyone starts getting up We all walk out and im in relif. Someone grabs my waist from behind and picks me up. Its LOUIS. You thought you could knock me in the head with your paper ball and get away with it? He says with a smile, I didnt mean to do that- Im sorry. His smile fades. Y/n I was just joking, Are you okay? He slowly puts me down and i slowly smiled while about to run off. Catch me if you can Louis! I run off into the parking lot ( I forgot to mention time skip Schools over now) He catches up to me and hugs me from behind where i cant move.. Oh my god. why am i feeling this way? My stomach Is a whirlpool and He has a warm touch as he holds on to right above my waist. Its freezing out and i choose to wear a light sweater that is so uncomfortable. Y/n Do you want to come over to my house? We can skate. Cause yk you said you can. He said teasing me, Um? Sure But do you have any clothes i can change into. I have some in my car, Is he asking me to get dressed in his car? I could wait until we get to his house but this sweater is so itchy. Fine. That works i guess.. We both get in so he can find his pair of plaid sweatpants and hoodie. Here you go, Thank you Now close your eyes!

Eyes closed he states.

I take off my sweater and i only have my bra under it. I took so long to get my sweater off that he thought i was done and opened his eyes

OH IM SO SORRY I THOUGHT YOU WERE DONE

NO LOU IM NOT DONE CANT YOU SEE?

He continues looking at me his eyes wonder down to my lips as i cover myself up.

LOU! Close your eyes! Oh right im sorry! He snaps out of his trance What just happend..
He looked at me for a good 30 Seconds Looking at my lips, What even was that! Im done louis. Oh okay im sorry for looking. Its fine i guess? We drive to his house in slient and id like to keep it that way. We get to his house and nobodys home Lets go around back! Okay i say. He has a huge backyard for skating. I mean his house was huge! Okay get on the skateboard Y/n I know you cant skate. I get up on the skateboard and almost cant keep my balance, He grabs my hips so i can try to skate. He looks up at me with his Brown eyes and i can barely handle it. It started off good until the skateboard lost control and i fell onto him. My head was on his chest and he had a hug around my waist..... We stayed there for a little bit. I look up at him and he tucks my hair behind my ear.....