thanks!

I wanted to make this to thank everyone who reads!

go follow iheartlouisxx <33

i would have messages you iheartlouisxx but i cant so thank you for voting it means so much!

Anyways i hope you all enjoyed the story, i have a new one coming up and im gonna put what its about below this.

Aurelia is focused on two things. School, and Dance. Her father owns the Everall academy and her mother passed away when she was little. Aurelia's papa has always expected good grades, anything but that makes her a failure. When the new boy that is all about himself shows up, all of the girls fall for him. Not Aurelia tho. 

That makes her stand out to him, he will do whatever it takes to get her to like him.

What will happen when Aurelia gets Distracted by this new boy?

What will her father do when she starts failing?

Find out!

" You wish Partridge. "An Enemies to lovers story.

——————————————————————

And thats a new story coming, "you wish partridge"

Thanks so much for 500 reads, its so cool that the number just keeps on rising.

/edited/ I have one more quick thing to say, ( if my account would verify i could just respond individually )

But i never came into this thinking people would like my books. Thank you all for adding this to your reading lists and saying nice things to me! I would respond to everyone if i could but i cant so thank you so much.

Also my new book im doing, im making all the chapters before i put it out so its perfect for you guys! I wanna make sure its good before i put it out, im trying to get it out as fast as i can but i hope you all understand it will take time.

Xx - A/n