The beach 🏖

( Hiii quick thing, Im sick right now so im quiet lazy and i might be making more then one chapter today so <33 ) Also remember to vote if you like this story!!) Also play the song before you start the chapter! <33)

Me.. And Louis partridge, Cuddling ? I dont get it. We are just friends.. Why do i feel this way about a friend? Julia walks in while we are still asleep, She takes a picture and leaves the room to go down to the beach. When i hear the door shut i open my eyes, Louis! Get up. Its been five minutes and i wanna go down to the beachhhhh!I see him open his eyes slowly, Okay y/n. He says in his morning voice. He lets me go so i can get dressed, I go and put on my outfit for the beach.

I brush through my hair and let it down

I brush through my hair and let it down. Louis are you ready? He looks at me like im some amazing thing he has never seen before.
He pauses there for a minute. He looks in my eyes down to my waist. Lou? He snaps out of this trance he had. Oh, Yeah im sorry y/n. Lets go. We walk down to the beach and try to find Julia. We see her laying on a towel, As she sees us she asks, Did you guys finally stop cuddling to come down? I start blushing and i sit down. Shut up Julia! I just got cold in the middle of the night okay? Louis sits down beside me, Just cold y/n? He laughs. Louis thats what you said this morning! I roll my eyes, Louis, Julia whispers. Lets go Throw Y/n into the pool. Suddenly Louis grabs my legs, And julia gets my arms. Guys? Put me down! They walk up to the pool, No no no no i shout , They throw me in and then i swim back to the edge. Help me up Louis. He puts his hand out and i pull him in. Y/n! I start splashing him and he grabs me to pull me to the shallow end. Julia walks back to the beach. He helps me out of the pool and i cant stop laughing. The look on his face is priceless! I sit down on a chair, And Louis wraps a towel around me. Lets go back to the room Y/n. Okay, I agree and we walk back to the room. Im getting out of this swimsuit.  I change into a dress,

Julia walks through the door, You guys tired already? Well

Julia walks through the door, You guys tired already? Well.. I kinda wasnt ready to get thrown in the pool! And i wanted to change out of these clothes.. Since someone pulled me into the pool! (Time skip) Its night time now, Julia fell asleep and me and Louis are watching a movie.  Y/n? Yes Lou? Lets go down to the beach.  Im not in a swimsuit loui- He grabs my hand and takes me out of the room. We walk down to the beach and sit by the water.  Nobody is out here, It is night time but you would think someone would atleast come out here. Y/n, I dont think we had enough time in the staircase.  What? i say. Oh shi- He is talking about the Kiss.. Louis what do you mean we didnt have enough time? He grabs my hand and brings me into the water, Louis i dont have a swimsuit on!- Its fine y/n.. Just go with it okay? We are in the water and im kicking my legs to stay above water.  Its not that deep but its not shallow either. We sit there looking into each others eyes for a little bit. He puts his hands on my face And starts kissing my lips, He makes his way from my lips down to my neck. I kiss him back and he starts to slip off my dress, All im in now is bra and underwear.  We continue making out and my hands are in his hair. We pull away from each other to take a breath.  He is blushing and i am too. I pull him over to the sand and lay him down. I start kissing him, And he kisses me back.  He slightly bites my lip and i kiss him harder. He goes down to my neck and starts giving me a hickey , He kisses me even harder then before.  We finally break away and i lay down beside him. We sit there in silence until i hear some kid say " Mommy look those people were kissing! " I turn to Louis and start laughing. He laughs with me and kisses my forehead. I lay my head on his chest and i fall asleep.  Louis covers me up with a jacket so i dont get cold. Kind of asleep i whisper,  I ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ Lᴏᴜɪs. I love you too Y/n.