When we were young.

Years later, me and Louis moved in together. We have our ups and downs. He is still the flirty brunette boy he has always been, i honestly think im in love! Waking up next to him in the morning, looking into his hazel eyes. Its all i have ever wanted, my dad no longer drinks and we have a much better relationship now.

I go to visit my mother every holiday as she has moved away from London.

Louis's family loves me more than ever and I couldn't be happier, Issie became a fashion designer and moved out of her parents house. She recently got married!

Millie works at a local tea place, we hangout alot. Shes still the sweetest person ever.

Everything is almost the same, this time i just had a ring on my finger.

Sometimes i miss when we were 17, but im ready for what the future will bring.

Some people say highschool love doesnt last, if we never tried i wouldnt be getting married to the love of my life.

Louis still has that same goofy smile, and everytime i look in his eyes they sparkle.

Louis Partridge , Do you take Y/n Patterson as your lawfully wedded wife?

                               " I do. "

I cannot believe im standing here at this very moment getting married to This boy, it all feels like a dream. 

Louis stares into my eyes and he forms a smile on his face, i can see the tears in his eyes. He squeezes my hand tighter and a tear rolls down his face.

Y/n Patterson, do you take Louis Partridge as your lawfully wedded husband?

                           " I do"

I now pronounce you, husband and wife. 
You may kiss the bride.

Our lips meet like it was our very first kiss, no matter how many times he has kissed me its always butterflys. This time it was different, it was even better. Its like i had everything i needed in my arms, and i did.

   "y/n I loved you when we were young and i love you more then ever now. "

His eyes filled with tears and a big smile on his face. 

" I love you too darling. "

" When we were young. "

Wow that went by fast- Anyways sorry that was so short! but i hope you guys liked it. My next storys will be much longer <333.

Thank you for all reading!