The day before the christmas ball

Its now the day after i stayed with Louis, Tomorrow is the christmas ball. Today we have been snowed in so i cant really go anywhere because of the snow storm,Louis is at home with his family and i have decided to spend the day with my brother.  Leo! We are changing into pajamas, Here! I give him a pair of christmas pajamas to wear. Are you sure y/n? Idk about pajamas... Yes go change. Fine, I go to change into my pajamas and pull my hair back into a ponytail. Leo! We are gonna do a face mask now. No no we arent doing th- Anddd were doing face masks. I start putting it on his face while he is pouting since he didnt wanna do this. Get over it Leo! I wanna do this. I start putting my face mask on and take a picture of us with them on.

itsy/n_ HAHAHA HE DIDNT WANNA DO THIS BUTTTT-💀 Leox_

A/n HAHA IM PRETTY SURE THIS IS A COUPLE SO IGNORE THE FACT HE IS HOLDING HER OK ITS THE BEST I COULD FIND Also im watching Enola Holems 2 while writing this😻😻

Y/n Dont post that! I already did, Its just a face mask stop being a baby. I turn on some christmas music and we watch a movie. I see something crawling beside me, AHHHGGGGHHHHHHHHH SPIDER SPIDER SPIDER LEO GET IT OFF I jump off the bed and run out of the room.  I run out yelling , SPIDER AHAGGAHAG SPIDER MOM HELP HELP GELP!!!

A/n BYE I GOT THIS INSPO FROM A BUG ON MY BED LOOKING ME STRAIGHT IN THE EYE. LOVE THAT

Leaving my brother in my room i layer up with a bunch of clothes, blankets, Coats T shirst. I look like a marshmellow but its fine. Ill just walk through this snow storm, I mean Louis's House isnt that far. Just down the street! I open the door and get hit in the face with wind and snow, Darling close the door! What are you doing? My mom says. I wanna go to Louisss, I say whining. You cannot go out in this, Please mom? pleaseeeeeeee pleaseee! No! I sigh sitting down on the couch. She goes into the bathroom and nobody is in the room, I quickly get up and run out the door. Its snowing and below freezing outside. I try running as fast as i can but try to not slip, My feet are numb and i cant feel my hands. The wind is almost to much to take, I finally get to his house and i knock on their door. Louis answers, Y/n? In a shocked voice. Why are you out in this weather? Come in please. I wanted to see you, I sneaked out when my mom left the room. You look like a marshmellow y/n, But you shouldnt have walked out in this weather. I wrap my arms around him, And i drop my blankets. Louis there was a spider in my bed! I need to sleep here again. I think thats just a excuse to stay with me y/n. Noooo! I just need a new bed since mine is infested with a ugly spider!

Fine. Only because the weather is to bad to go back in it. Im texting your mom tho, Finee. Louis texts my mom, She is fine with you staying only since the bad weather isnt stopping until tomorrow.

Yayyy! Can we get in your hot tub? Y/n Its freezing out there! But the deck is covereddd, I whine. Okay then. I  start taking off layers off clothes i had on until i only have a t shirt and shorts on, Wheres your parents and sisters? They got stranded at the mall since its storming. They are fine tho, The mall has places for them to rest while the storm calams down. They wont be home until tomorrow so. Oh, I wink. Louis raises his eyebrows knowing what i meant from winking, I mean... I wouldnt mind that, He says. LOUIS IM KIDDING. He rolls his eyes and goes to get in the hot tub.

I follow behind him and get into the hot tub.

So are you ready for the Christmas ball? I am

So are you ready for the Christmas ball? I am. He smiles, I go under water to wet my hair. When i come back up, I see him looking at me. I take off my shirt where im only in a bra. His eyes widen and i can tell he is blushing. I lay my head back and try to relax.

Y/n im getting out. Oh why? We just got in. Uh- No reason.... Im just ready to get out. Oh okay? Um ill get out too i guess.  We get out and dry off. He never really told me the real reason we needed to get out, As Louis is drying off i say, Louis teach me how to dance. What? Teach me how to dance! You dont know how? Teach. Me. Well i have been learning since i was little, Thats good! I feared you would be a bad teacher. Go get some clothes on and ill teach you okay? Okay! I smile and run off. I get changed and go back to meet Louis in his kitchen. Is this our ballroom? I laugh, Yep. The biggest room, It will have to do.  Alright, Straighten your back. Im gonna place my hand here, And here. We start dancing and i avoid eye contact, Look me in the eyes. I look him straight in the eyes and we continue dancing. As he counts we dance, Are you getting the hang of this? yeah kinda... Dont be nervous y/n. Your doing great, Just trust yourself. Okay? Trust myself! Right. Ill see how that goes, Louis i want ramen noodles. Or mac and cheese, I say while we dance. Focus! You need to learn how to dance. You asked me , Im doing.  We continue dancing until i get the hang of it.

A/n Yallll😻😻 This scene was in honor from Enola holems two dancing scene! I love itttt 😻

A little later—-

Im on my phone and Louis is on his, I start slowly closing my eyes and fall asleep.

A/n I got most ideas from Enola Holems lolll its sooo good i got distracted so many times from the movie while i was making this. Hope you guys like it <333