Akward!

The next morning) I open my eyes as i hear, Waves? I know we didnt.. sleep out on the sand! I see Julia looking down at me laughing, Y/n Did you have a good time? She said with a smirk. I- Nothing happend.  If you say so... Wheres Louis? Oh so thats what you worry about now, As soon as you wake up? I thought nothing happend y/n. No- Nothing. I was just wondering okay Julia? Come on get up.  Lets go get the sand off of you.  Well uhm, See the thing is... I kinda dont know where my dress is, Its gone. Y/n! Why dont you even have your dress on? What were you and Louis doing out here? Night swim?  Danggg looks like you will have to walk in what you got! Ugh, Julia! Lets go Y/n! :) Louis is in the hotel room. We walk off and im covering myself. Y/n why is your hair a mess? And the lipstick you had on is.. Everywhere.  I dont know! I was in the water thats why. We walk in the room and Louis is there holding... 𝖬𝖸 𝖣𝖱𝖤𝖲𝖲? Louis! Give me that.  I snatch from his hands. Lovely to see you too Y/n. Why are your lips red Louis? It looks just like Y/ns. Oh yeah! Y/n Kissed me last night. Louis!! Julia Has a huge grin on her face, Oh. And i forgot to tell you y/n.  I enjoyed it so much. I stand there blushing but trying to act mad at the same time. Whatever Lou. I walk to bathroom and take a shower. I see in the mirror, I have a huge hickey and Julias gonna see it! I try to cover it with my hair, And i change. As i walk out of the bathroom Julia goes to shower aswell. As soon as Julia walks in the bathroom Louis pulls me to the side, He tucks my hair behind my ear looking at the hickey. Your not good at hiding things y/n.  He is looking straight into my eyes, I pull him closer to me and kiss him. I pull away saying Did i hide the fact that i wanna kiss you even harder?  Its clear Y/n He smiles, He pulls me back again and lays me on the bed and starts kissing me. His hands are through my hair, OH MY GOD! We get up and see Julia looking right at us. Julia its not - She bursts out in laughter. You think i didnt know? Your a bad lier y/n. Louis laughs at me. WELL WELL YOU HAVE BEEN CHECKING THAT LIFE GUARD OUT! I have not y/n! Rightttt! You always blush at him, Okay maybe i do, But who cares! I Just saw you both making out.

( Sorry this is so short!! Its just a lil update cause i havent made a new part and its also late when i am typing this rn. So make sure to vote if you like itt!✨)