The accident

It was 4pm, Mortis was driving his Rolls-Royce home (yas bois mah man is rich) and suddenly a grandma was crossing the road on her own. He tried to honk at her like "GET OFF THE ROAD, GRANNY" but she didn't hear him so he had no other choice but to crash into a wall because he was going 100mph. Later Frank received a call from the hospital. The doctor said that Mortis was in a car accident. Frank got there as soon as he could. When he arrived, he saw Emz. Emz said that she saw the news. She explained what happened and suddenly the doctor walked towards them. "So, how is he?" asked Emz. The doctor replied "he's fine but he's in a coma. We think that he'll wake up in at least 7 months." Frank said "Alright, thanks doc. Can we go see him?" To which the doctor said "Of course."

Frank and Emz come inside the room and see Mortis with a few bruises on his face and a bandage on his forehead. Frank felt really bad but there was nothing he could do. He almost wanted to cry but how is he supposed to cry if he's already crying? Frank looked at Emz and told her that he wants some alone time with Mortis. Emz left the room and Frank and Mortis were alone. "I hope you get better soon. I'm sorry for how I acted towards you yesterday. I was just mad. You know that I would never purposely hurt you even if I wanted to. I love you, brother." (Wait did I mention that Frank is Mortis' brother? Probably not.)

Emz stayed with Mortis for a bit and Frank went home. He texted his best friend Abby about what happened. As soon as she heard what happened she almost instantly ran into her car and made her way to Frank's and Mortis' house. She barged in ran towards Frank. She held he shoes in her hand and ran shoeless (she's a model and just finished so she was in high heels.) She pounced on her bestie and hugged him tighter than a fucking corset. He could barely breathe but he didn't care. He needed some comfort at the moment. Abby stayed the night with him because she can't just leave him like that. She slept in Emz's room because it's now used as a guest room. In the morning Abby and Frank had breakfast and Abby asked "Do you want me to stay a bit longer? I'm free today so it won't bother me." To which Frank replied with "It's alright, you can go." They said bye to eachother and Abby went home.

This is what Abby looks like: