A wedding to remember for centuries!

The day before the wedding, 9:57PM, Mortis' Mortuary

Mortis, Freya and Murray watched as Frank kept walking back and forth nervously. Mortis finally decided to stop him and shouted "Frank!!! Why are you so stressed out!!?? She's the one that proposed, it's obvious that she wants to marry you and it's obvious she's not using you for money!!! What are you worried about!!??" Frank stopped, took a deep breath and started saying what he had to say. "I know she wants us to be together, I do too but what if someone tries to break us up and succeeds, that's what I'm worried about!!!" Frank shouted while crying and trust me, you don't want to hear him cry because he sounds like an old man snoring. The three of them stared at him for a few seconds and Mortis looked to the side and saw dr. Milošević, Frank's enemy. They stared at eachother for a while and Mortis finally said that Milošević was there. Frank wanted to kill him but wasn't allowed to.

The day of the wedding 3:26PM

Frank looked really happy and nervous because he knew that Abby's parents always found a reason to judge him. It was time to go to church now. Frank hasn't seen Abby yet but will very soon and if he doesn't faint, he's not a good soon-to-be-husband because she's gorgeous and you'll get to see her but at the end of this part. Suddenly, dr. Milošević comes and tries to sabotage the wedding. Abby just arrived and saw Frank trying to attack him while he's being held back by Mortis and Freya. She immediately came running and started attacking Milošević and gave him a good beating before letting him go. Frank's face was bright red and almost everyone tried to stop him from fainting multiple times.

Inside the church

It was like 16 minutes in and suddenly... Abby farted! My girl ate some good beans huh. Frank started looking at her angrily and she kept giggling. The priest tried to ignore it but was furious. Mortis was also giggling and everyone else was awfully confused. Frank looked over at Mortis with a furious look but was held back by Abby.

After the Mass

Everyone came out for a few pictures and started making their way to the wedding hall. They sat down inside and started talking. Mortis came over to Frank and Abby to talk to them a little about the thing earlier. Frank was still furious and Abby was still laughing. After a few songs and Mortis being forced to take pictures in the mirror, plenty of people started to get hungry and they ate a little.

Time to cut the cake

Oh boy, you waited for this, haven't you? It was time to cut the cake, people were excited and Abby almost started salivating. When she was cutting it, the whole cake collapsed!!! Those two thought it was hilarious but also wanted to cry because the cake was expensive so they quickly bought a new cake and cut that one. People were satisfied but would've been even more satisfied if they got to eat the cake that was originally bought for the wedding. They all danced and had fun though and Legend has it that Milošević is still on the ground beaten up.

You were promised to see Abby in her wedding dress so here she is!