A normal day in the mortuary

Mortis' Mortuary, 6:57AM

Frank and Mortis were just casually drinking their coffee waiting for Iggy to wake up. Their favorite
TV series Lud, Zbunjen, Normalan (Crazy, Confused, Normal) was playing. They oftenly commented about Faruk being too bossy.
Iggy wasn't fully aware of it but he noticed those two knew every second of every episode and they kept spoiling everything for him and after he asked those two to shut the f#@k up, they went silent for 5 milliseconds and continued talking.

1:23PM, Mortis' Mortuary

They finished having lunch and Mortis got to work while Frank and Iggy were left to do housework. About an hour and 43 minutes later, they heard the loudest scream ever heard. In fact, it was so loud even Dynamike could hear it.
They ran outside and saw Mortis punching the ugliest fish looking woman in an attempt to get her away. He suddenly grabbed her by her legs, started spinning like those teamers in showdown and threw her to the outer space. He suddenly said: "That's done, now I have to go take a shower. Disgusting!"
Iggy and Frank looked at him weirded out and Frank wondered what he did wrong (their parents never even acknowledged their existence so their grandparents were forced to raise Frank but they died a few years after Mortis was born so Frank had to do the same thing his grandparents did for him. Luckily they gave everything they owned to Frank in the will and they were filthy rich.) and Iggy wondered if Mortis always behaved like that.

6:47PM, Mortis' Mortuary

They finished dinner and Frank suddenly asked: "Who was that fish?" Mortis looked at him with his eyes turning red and said: "Just another brat trying to find happiness in other people's misery, this time I was the target."
Iggy had a gut feeling- NO! NOT A GUT FEELING! He had a BUTT FEELING! Iggy had a butt feeling that Mortis was gonna kill everyone in his path and screamed: "Oh look! Lud, Zbunjen, Normalan is playing on TV!" Mortis ran over to the living room in an instant and Iggy was right, it was playing. They all sat down, watched like ten episodes and fell asleep at around 1AM.

That's it for this one, thanks for reading! Now if you'll excuse me, I'll go change the picture of the story.