Wedding planning

Oh boy, this is gonna be a long one... Let me know if y'all ship Frank x Abby because I made Abby in my au not knowing what to do with her and now I ship her with the exact character who was supposed to be her bestie. Enjoy the story!

Mortis' Mortuary 3:47PM

Abby and Frank decided to meet up at the mortuary to start the wedding planning. So far they decided on where they want their wedding and if they want a big or small wedding. Abby decided to invite 15 lucky fans which were randomly picked out. Frank didn't mind it because he knew her fans are pretty chill and wouldn't go head over heels for her and would not invade her personal space.

Frank decided to invite his siblings (Mortis, Freya, Mirka, Ortis, Murray and Manny) and of course Emz aswell as some close friends.

(Did I mention Abby was gonna invite her close family members? Probably not.) They decided to have a slightly bigger wedding and they didn't know how to design the invitations. Mortis suddenly barged in and put coffee for them on the table and said: "Don't rush it, take it easy and you'll be under less stress." Frank thanked him for the advice and they took a break.

4:28PM

They finished their coffee and Frank went to do the dishes and Abby was left alone with Mortis. Abby looked at him awkwardly and broke the silence by saying: "So... How are you?" to which Mortis responded with: "Eh, pretty good. Could be better."

12 minutes later, 4:40PM

Frank came back in and they started talking about plans for the weekend. Emz offered to design invitations and they decided to let her do it.

Two weeks have passed, they already sent invitations and have done most of the things for the wedding and are planning to get married in exactly one month. Abby went dress shopping with Mirka and Abba, here's how it went!

Abby, Abba and Mirka arrive at the shop and Abby immediately gets recognized by the worker. She didn't want something too sparkly but said that she wanted something fancy schmancy as they say.

42 minutes later, 2:26PM

Abby tried 9 dresses and hated each and every single one. She ended up laying her eyes on one dress and sent a picture of it to Frank and he thought the dress looked good on her so she bought it. She was really happy and knew her special day was gonna be perfect with her perfect dress.

Abby's dress:

That's it for now, they get married in the next part. Have a nice day.