New universe, 1958

This takes place in 1958, it's a story about how the universe was created, enjoy!

[REDACTED] laboratory, 1958

Scientists were messing around, trying to find a way to travel through galaxies or universes as some call them. They somehow made a portal that lead to a newly created universe they created themselves. It was empty, no life was in it. The scientists decided to celebrate it. Dr. Crow (that's his last name/surname) took his daughter who turned 7 that day to celebrate with them. When nobody was looking, she ran off to check out the portal. As soon as dr. Crow saw she was missing, he ran after her but he was too late. His daughter fell into the portal and had no way back. "ALESTAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" He yelled out, breaking down into tears as he lost his only daughter who he and his wife got after many years of trying. In hopes of returning his daughter, dr. Crow and the other scientists gathered up a bunch of people to populate the universe and find her. Four subjects stuck out from the others though... Subject 001-j, also known as Francis Schwarzenegger, subject 096, also known as [REDACTED], subject 173, also known as T.K and finally, subject 682, also known as Mortis Schwarzenegger. They stuck out for one reason, they were family members. The scientists took one final picture of all 3008 subjects before sending them in. 001-j, 096, 173 and 682 all requested to be with their family member and not separated. Their wish was fulfilled under the circumstance that they go first.

Portal room

001-j and 682 were first, 682 held onto 001-j's hand tightly, refusing to let go. 682 looked up at him and said "Please promise me we won't get separated..." looking down at him, 001-j considered what to tell him, he couldn't help but fear what was to come. He sighed and answered him "Even if we do, I'll find you... I promise..." Feeling relieved, 682 hugged him tightly and entered the portal with him. Next were 173 and 096. Before entering, 096 turned to 173 and said "I'll always protect you..." 173 smiled and feeling obligated to, answered "And I'll always protect the people in our universe!" 096 smiled at her and lead her inside.

The universe, 1965

It has been 7 years, Francis Schwarzenegger a.k.a. 001-j still hasn't found Mortis a.k.a. 682. Until one particular day... Francis' "mother" was giving birth to twins and when Francis took a look at them, he immediately recognized his brother, subject 682, who was pushed away. He immediately took him and got out, making sure to always keep his brother with him and never get them separated. One thing the scientists noticed is, only 001-j seemed to remember what happened in the laboratory. They had to keep an eye on him...

The universe, 1973

It's been 8 more years and a woman named Marija, a.k.a. subject 096, was giving birth. She gave birth to T.K, a.k.a. subject 173. She swore to protect her, which she did...

The universe, 1976

T.K is now 3 years old, she was about to trip and die to a landmine but her mother pushed her out of the way and died instead. T.K swore to protect the people like her mother protected her...

A year later...

T.K saw people entering and exiting a cave, entering with pride but leaving with something missing on their bodies. T.K decided to go inside, she saw a big shiny staff that she took into her hand and it started glowing. Meanwhile, somewhere deep underground, [REDACTED] got to find out that the staff finally found an owner and went to go train her. The man disguised as a friendly looking mage... Nothing too harmless... He trained her to use the staff's powers, wanting to use it himself one day. The day she finished training, he disappeared... One thing that always seemed strange to her is that Francis looked just like him...

Thank you for reading!