"DON'T EAT MORTIS" - Andrei

Context: I'm in a Discord group with my friends in which I eat everything including universes. Also, featuring RealAndreiBG without permission. Thank you for your non-existent permission, Andrei.

Tamara's house, 7:23AM

Nobody seemed to be alive in the group so Tamara decided to look at the various pictures of Mortis she has in her gallery because he's hot and also cute. (Mortis is perfect and you can't tell me otherwise.) Later, at 9:11AM (I'm making up random time so I can continue.)
some unlucky person, well... Vakuna. (I didn't ask permission from her either so Vakuna08)
She wanted to go to the park together so they all agreed and came. Andrei and Jaisukh (JaisukhlovesgreenV2) were playing Brawl Stars while those two were just casually talking about Mortis as usual (Two separate universe Mortises, gotta be one of my favorite genders. Don't kill me for that.) But suddenly they saw Mortis walking by. (Other universe Mortises are called [insert creator's name] Mortis. Example: Vakuna Mortis.) So Tamara grabbed him and dragged him over to her. She hugged him and stared at him and suddenly said: "I could eat you..." Everyone started yelling, Jaisukh tried sending her to Jesus and Andrei yelled: "DON'T EAT MORTIS!!!"

And that is why I'm gonna write "DON'T EAT MORTIS" - Andrei 2023 in his DMs. Also, you can join the group I made and not that one. If you're interested, I'll give you the link. Thank you for reading!