Frank... Do you need help...?

Explanation: Frank is questioning life and going crazy. Enjoy!

In the middle of the night

Frank was visibly questioning everything instead of sleeping.
"What is life? Why do I exist? Why am I not a pigeon so I can poop on people's heads? Why am I not Pilgor from Goat Simulator so I can run around destroying everything?"
He was questioning a lot of things until he heard a loud banging noise. It was Mortis who broke a glass by accidentally missing the counter by a centimeter after drinking water in the dark. Why didn't he turn the lights on? Iggy bought the wrong lightbulbs that burn Mortis' eyes and Frank is still mad at him. Hold on, I have a meme.

Frank with Mortis:

Meanwhile Frank with Iggy:

Anyways, let's continue.

Sometime in the morning

Frank just barely walked into the kitchen because he slept for less than 2 hours. Mortis ran over to him and helped him to a chair. (What a nice little vampire he is! <3) Frank thanked him and gave him a pat on the head. Iggy came in and Frank had his weird thoughts again. "If dad's full name is Igor Zaklani... And Zaklani means Slaughtered... Who slaughtered him?" Iggy noticed how he was being stared weirdly at and brushed it off. Then another thought came... "How come garlic kills vampires but onions just make them fart?" He had plenty more thoughts that were so were so weird even the SCP Foundation would redact them but have one. "How come it's embarrassing to walk in on someone naked but it isn't when someone's taking their clothes off in front of us?"

In the evening when he was with Abby

Abby noticed he was lost in thought. Frank was wondering something stupid but kinda logical? "How come animals understand eachother but we don't understand them? Also, how come humans can't be identical but animals can?"
And many, many more thoughts.

Moral of the story? We need to send Frank to a mental institution. Thank you for reading!