I finally realized...

Yes, I finally realized. What did I realize? I NEVER TOLD YOU WHO CALLED THE AMBULANCE AND WHAT HAPPENED TO GRANDMA FROM THE START OF THE STORY!!!

The ambulance call

The grandma heard loud screaming and when she turned around she saw Mortis inside his crashed car. She immediately called an ambulance and the woman who lives inside the house ran out to get him out of the car. She quickly grabbed a first aid kit to bandage him up so he doesn't bleed out. The woman told the grandma that she saw her crossing the road and Mortis was coming her way and he even honked but the grandma couldn't hear him so he crashed the car instead of hitting her. The grandma cried at the sole thought and prayed three times a day that Mortis is okay and for the Lord to bless him and his family and they truly were blessed.

What happened to the grandma

As I said, she prayed that they're all blessed and Mortis is okay and she ended up telling the entire story to her family members who immediately cried and went to the hospital to visit Mortis. They all thanked him and cried. They were so grateful that she got to live because she was turning 87 years old in two days! The grandma praised the Lord for such a honorable person like Mortis.

That's more or less it. Thank you for reading and thank you for your support on my stories.