Merry Christmas!

It was 5AM, Mortis woke up due to a nightmare about a past event he couldn't prevent. The nightmare was about the day that he lost his brother to a landmine in the forest. Frank barged in because Mortis was screaming at the top of his lungs and crying uncontrollably. Frank picked him up and hugged him tight. It took him a while to calm down.

Later that day...

There was a gathering at Barley's bar before Mass. Everyone was greeting eachother and Colt suddenly saw Frank and Mortis talking to Rosa because she wanted to talk about an experiment Mortis was working on. Colt approached them with a smile. They talked for a bit and then went to church.

After Mass...

Frank looked at Mortis and suddenly said: "This year we're celebrating Christmas at Bull's diner. It's our tradition to celebrate Christmas together at another place every year, next year we'll celebrate at ours." Mortis looked slightly confused and mumbled something. They arrived at the diner and saw all brawlers already there. Nobody was confused because they walk like turtles, slowly and calmly.

They sat down next to Abby and her sister Abba (Abba is short for Abbarnett, strange name I know) and she immediately grabbed Mortis and held him. Frank was clearly mad because she always makes sure to drag Mortis away on purpose. Mortis couldn't care less because he loves the attention he gets.

A few hours later...

It was 4PM, time for opening gifts. They all were very excited. There were only two types of gift openers, the beasts and the careful ones. And before they knew it, Rico and Piper were making out under a mistletoe. Abby saw them and decided to go to a new level, she went up to Frank, got on one knee, pulled out a 14 karat ring and proposed to him at the spot.

He thought it was a joke and said yes sarcastically.