Ready to leave!

The next day when Abby woke up she noticed Frank already got up. It didn't surprise her because he was quite a early bird. She went to the kitchen and saw him making pancakes. Frank noticed her and said: "Good morning, how was your sleep?" Instead of responding to his question, Abby said: "I hired a chef for a reason." to which Frank responded with: "I prefer cooking for myself, that way I'm sure it's gonna be done the way I want it. You do you though." Abby rolled her eyes and sat on a chair. After they ate Frank got up and went to wash the dishes. Abby looked at him confused and asked: "What are you doing?" and Frank couldn't help but make a face because of her so called 'stupidity' and proceeded to say: "I am going to wash the dishes. It's a everyday thing that people who are not stupidly rich do."

After washing those dishes Frank went to the hospital to take Mortis home. When he arrived he saw Mortis staring blankly at a plate with food. Frank approached him and said: "Hey Mort! How are you doing?" Mortis looked over at Frank and asked: "Who are you?" Frank seemed kinda heartbroken considering the fact that his brother didn't recognize him. "I'm Frank, your older brother." Mortis looked confused but didn't think much of it. "Are you ready to go home?" Frank asked him. Mortis stared at him for a few seconds and said: "Yeah..."

I don't care, I have no ideas anymore. Next part is coming soon.