Franks weird dream

One week after the accident, everyone was feeling alright except for Frank who was left sleepless. He refused to sleep for days just thinking about Mortis and how he promised to make sure nothing bad happens to him no matter what.

He was doing Mortis' job instead of him because Mortis is the only gravedigger in the town. He eventually finished digging the last grave for the day and went into the mortuary to finally get some sleep. He was on a video call with Abby because she knows that it's easier for him to fall asleep if he feels someone's presence. They figured out a trick to video call when Mortis has to stay up late. He eventually fell asleep at around 1am.

He also had a rather strange dream. He was in showdown. The poison gas was slowly closing in. Suddenly, everyone started turning into furbies. Everyone was a furby and had a demonic voice while singing the gummy bear song. And they all started growing enormous heads and eating eachother. Kinda like the Endermen from Minecraft Enderman rap song by Dan Bull. Suddenly he started throwing up SCP 956-J (a deadly piñatas candy that turns you into one of them).

He then woke up screaming at the top of his lungs like a 3 year old girl in the early 2000's when her Barbie dolls head goes flying to the outer space. He almost instantly grabbed his phone to text Abby. She read the text and pounced out of her bed. She rushed to her personal driver and was like "MIKE, DRIVE ME TO MY BESTIES HOUSE, NOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!" (No, Mike is not as in Dynamike). When she arrived, she barged into the mortuary and jumped on top of Frank. She held his hand and was like "what's wrong, what was that dream about?" She was concerned for her bestie because that's what a good bestie does and she totally didn't do it because she has a crush on him.

Hi, I'm Tamara and I'm the writer. In the next part Mortis will wake up. Stay tuned for that, bye my pretties!