Abba's girlfriend

Before reading, check out Brawl Discord Groupchat Stars to understand better. If you already read it, continue reading freely.

5:39PM, Abby's mansion

Abby and Frank were getting ready for dinner at her parents' where Abba would introduce them to their girlfriend. Abby was excited and meanwhile Frank was... Well... He was our typical Frank. They got ready and Mike was forced to drive them over there.

6:03PM, Abby's parents' house

Abby and Frank walked and were immediately berated for being three minutes late. Who do you think was more furious, Frank and Abby for being berated or Abby's parents for those two being late? If you answered:

a) Frank and Abby for being berated you were

b) Abby's parents for those two being late you were

Abba sat them down and she said "It's time for you to meet my girlfriend!" and turned towards her room and screamed "Babe! You can come out now!" Abby and her father were excited, their mother however is a bit homophobic and Frank was kinda nervous. When he and her girlfriend saw eachother, they completely froze. "Who is it?" you might be wondering. It is Freya, Frank's younger sister. She's the youngest triplet but is the gayest, smartest and tallest triplet. Abba and Abby immediately knew something was wrong so they escorted Frank and Freya out of the kitchen to get them to calm down. Frank felt slightly uneasy while trying to calm down and even threw up so they left and meanwhile Freya and Abba were discussing should they stay a couple or friends and while friends did seem a better option considering how Frank reacted to it, they didn't want to separate just like that.

What do you think they should do? Leave your opinion in the comments! Thank you for reading and while you're waiting, read my other stories.