Emz and Poco visit

Hi, sorry for leaving the last part unfinished my mom woke up while I was writing and I decided to continue it in another part so we have a continuation along with a new part. Enough of me being annoying, enjoy the story!

In the last part you read that Abby decided to propose to Frank and he said yes sarcastically thinking it was a joke. What happens next won't be a surprise.

Abby looked at him blankly and said: "Frank, I'm being dead serious, we've been dating for way too long, I want to get married and have kids! I'm 34!"

Frank looked quite surprised and said: "Girl why didn't you say so, we would've been engaged and married a long time ago!"

Abby yelled: "SO IT'S A YES!!??" with a smile from ear to ear.

Frank yelled back at the top of his lungs (he broke everyone's ears by the way): "YES, I'LL MARRY YOU!!!!"

Everyone congratulated them but wanted to die because plenty of them thought they were gonna end up deaf.

They imidiately got into planning but first Abby told her parents the news. They were extremely excited because their oldest daughter was finally gonna give them grandchildren.

Mortis didn't even know about it because he was sleeping the whole time (he's way too tired to even snore, he even dreamed in his dream) and Abba was with him because he sometimes wanders off to God knows where while sleeping if nobody is watching him.

Word got to Emz and Poco so they decided to go visit Frank and Mortis. They didn't expect them to come but Frank was very happy to see them again but Mortis was confused because he still doesn't have his memories.

Emz and Poco came in front of the mortuary. Emz suddenly said: "Well, we're here. I didn't see uncle Mortis since he got into a coma."

Poco stared at the mortuary blankly and responded: "I'm sure he's still annoying as he was before he got into that stupid coma."

Emz slapped him and started walking angrily. Poco was furious and couldn't believe she had the audacity to slap him like that.

Emz walked into the living room where she saw Mortis watching Popeye the sailor man because he has nothing better to do. Emz ran over to him and hugged him tight.

Frank came in and saw them two. He dragged her off and told her that Mortis most likely doesn't remember her. Poco walked in and saw that Popeye the sailor man was playing on the TV. "Ew, who watches that childish cartoon!?" Poco said as if there was something wrong with it.

Frank picked up his hammer and just as he was about to swing it at Poco, Emz somehow dragged it out of his hands and she swung it at Poco. "I planned on divorcing him anyway." said Emz as she looked at Poco while he was dead on the ground.

Emz suddenly looked at Frank and said: "I heard you're engaged, congratulations."

Mortis looked more confused than ever as Frank nervously said thanks because he was scared for dear life now.

They talked and Emz said she was gonna stay for a week. Frank mentioned that her room was still the way it was before but now it was a guestroom. She said that it was fine and she can use it for the week. Frank did end up getting scolded by Mortis for not telling him but they talked it out.

Hi, it's me again. This part is slightly longer and uhh next part is probably gonna be something else.