"It's been how long!?" - Mortis

Mortis and Iggy came over to Abby's where she and Frank were yelling at eachother from separate parts of the house trying to set everything up before Iggy and Mortis came. Just to tell you, they failed. Mortis and Iggy sat down and waited for those two who were running a bijillion km/h. When those two finally set everything up, they greeted them and apologized for making them wait.

About... 40 minutes into the conversation?

Abby was talking about something and suddenly said: "Oh yeah, Mortis' car crash was 2 years ago.
Mortis spat his sparkling water out and screamed: "It's been how long!?"
Everyone looked at him and eachother all nervously mumbled: "Two years..?" at the same time. Mortis quickly got up and made his way to the bathroom and started yelling: "IT'S BEEN TWO YEARS!? TWO FUCKING YEARS!? TWO YEARS AND I STILL DON'T REMEMBER A THING!!! HOW DOES THIS EVEN WORK!? WHO'S BEHIND ALL OF THIS!? IS THERE A GOD THERE SOMEWHERE!?"
Once he calmed down, everyone was silent until they felt comfortable to maintain a conversation. They finished coffee and they (Abby and Frank) purposely kept Iggy and Mortis so late they had to stay the night.
In the morning, Mortis woke up and saw Abby looking at pictures of ducks.

I already gave myself an idea for the next part, thank you for reading!