The grandma and Mortis meet

Mortis' Mortuary, 5:49PM

Mortis received an anonymous letter in which he was given an adress where he was supposed to meet up with the anonymous person. He went to Frank and showed him the letter. Frank told him to go and that he was coming with him but was going to stay in the distance in case of danger.

Starr Café, 6:10PM

The grandma who Mortis saved came to his table, sat down and introduced herself as Margaret, but told him to call her Marge. When he asked her if she was the anonymous person, she said yes. She explained that he once saved her life by crashing into a wall instead of hitting her and that she prayed three times a day in hopes of him being alive and healthy. Mortis told her he doesn't remember anything and the grandma was willing to help him regain his memories. Frank watched from the distance and smiled because his brother did something good.

Mortis' Mortuary, 6:58PM

Mortis and Frank walked into the house and Iggy called them for a late dinner. They were having pancakes and Mortis felt his stomach growl but nobody else noticed because you need a loudspeaker on full volume to even slightly hear it. Like, he has a deep and loud voice and means his stomach growing can't be heard by an ant. Meanwhile my friend's Mortis has a very quiet voice and his stomach growing can be heard from Heaven. They ate, watched Lud, Zbunjen, Normalan and fell asleep on the couch.

Yeah, I'm too tired. I'm gonna do requests later. Thank you for reading!