Ducks...

Mortis' Mortuary, 7:48AM

Iggy and Mortis were casually drinking coffee and Frank suddenly barged in yelling: "She's insane!!!!"
Mortis and Iggy were so startled they didn't know what to say. Frank took a deep breath and said: "Sorry about that, let me explain everything. You might want to take a seat because this is about to be long."
Mortis and Iggy sat down as Frank started explaining. He went on to say how Abby has gone insane and how she goes crazy when she sees ducks and how she started a tornado, a hurricane, summoned killer zebras, and he said so many things that not even he knew what was a lie and what was true. And that's when all hell broke loose... Abby broke in though a closed window and started screaming: "DUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!"
Those three ran away praying to the dear Lord above Mortis' new Aston Martin turns on. They drove off sp far they ended up in another universe and had to call Tamara (me) to get them out.

Creating room, 4:27PM

Frank and Abba walked in and saw Abby floating in a cage. Tamara then said: "She's being held here until I find out how to get her to behave normally." Frank nervously looked at Abba who simply said: "Okay." They walked out and Abby was kept there for two more hours.

Abby's mansion, 7:34PM

Abby walked in and said: "Why does it take so long to walk from Tamara's castle to here..."
Frank remained silent as he quickly got out the window with his stuff to stay over at Mortis' just in case.

Thank you for reading! I wanted to do this one because I forgot my other idea. You are allowed to give me ideas if you want.