Three

Three | Rules Regarding Sexual Partners

I woke up in a random bed naked the next morning, and I remembered very shaky details about the night before

I woke up in a random bed naked the next morning, and I remembered very shaky details about the night before. And when I looked over next to me, I nearly screamed, immediately sitting up fast, keeping the covers over me. The man beside me jolted in the exact same way I had. He sat up beside me, his hair in a mess of curls covering his face. The man ran a hand through his hair, brushing it out of his face as he looked over at me with wide eyes.

It was Otto.

Did I sleep with my English teacher? Holy shit.

I did. And I remembered it, too. I wasn't hungover, as I only had 1 beer the previous night, so the details of what Otto and I had done started flushing back into my mind bit by bit. Kiss by kiss. I groaned and put my head into my hands, not wanting to think about what happened.

"Shit," I mumbled, and I looked up to see Otto running a hand through his hair. His brown, messy, yet flawless bedhead.

Snap out of it!

"Did we really?" I didn't dare finish.

Otto answered me with a nod. "Sleep together? We did." His morning voice was deep and raspy, and undeniably hot.

Stop thinking like that!

"I should get back," I said, sitting up even straighter. I looked over at Otto, and he immediately got the hint, lying down and pulling the covers up and over his face so that I had privacy to get changed. Although we had clearly already seen each other undressed, there was something too utterly personal about being naked the morning after.

Needless to say, after getting dressed I left. And I couldn't even bring myself to say anything to Otto before I left.

Once I got back to my dorm room, I decided to relax and lay in my bed, trying not to think about the events of the previous night. But it was impossible. I remembered every little detail. From our conversations, to Otto showing me the Big Dipper, to him kissing me, and then everything else. More than anything, I remembered how Otto passionately kissed me, as if his life depended on it. The chemistry between the two of us had been so natural, and it wasn't hard to get so intimate with him.

He surely wasn't hard to look at either.

Checking my phone, there were 21 texts from West, as well as 6 missed calls. I decided to text him before getting dressed.

H- West, I'm fine, just a bit exhausted. Meet at the food court in 5.

    I put my hair up into a high ponytail and slipped on some sandals, then made my way to the food court. Walking there, I caught a glimpse of Otto heading towards his classroom, so I lifted up the hood on my sweatshirt until I couldn't see him anymore. I wanted to avoid him for as long as possible, and I knew he must have felt the same way.