~CHAPTER 5~

(This is just a long flashback but very major to the story none-the-less.)

"Ah~ Y/n! Perfect timing~! I was about to go search for you!" A certain bard hugged you, a smile on his face. "I hope your trip from Inazuma wasn't too bad."

"Of course. It was fine, Venti. Its nice to be back in Mondstadt. It's been awhile." Your eyes were in paradise right now. Mondstadt was beautiful and gave you a nice feeling of nostalgia.

"I missed you so much! How's your life in Inazuma been?"

"It's been fantastic! Being an immortal being is hard..... It's nice to finally get a break and make new friends." You thought about the life you'd been living in Inazuma for the past few decades.

"Nice to hear that! I've made a few friends as well. I can't wait for you to meet them! You'll love the people here in Mondstadt! They're amazing."

You and Venti walked into the city, hand in hand, chatting about all that had happened while you were apart.

"You hungry? Or maybe you wanna grab a drink? I'm assuming that journey must've been hard."

"Hmmmm I'd go for some good food. Been quite some time since I had Mondstadt food."

You and the bard walked to Good Hunter and ordered some food. Then took a seat at the table nearby.

"Your nation is still so beautiful, Barbatos. I love it!"

Venti smiled, blushing lightly. "Awwww you couldnt possibly mean that, n/n~! You're so nice!"

You and Venti ate the food you had ordered, once you had finished, you left some mora on the table, already knowing Venti didn't have any.

"Come on then! Let's see how your half archon powers work! Its been 60 years, surely you've gotten somewhat better. Plus you're probably way more use to that vision of yours, yeah?"

You nodded and walked with the anemo god to a field.

"Time for a good old fashioned duel huh?"

"Yep~! You're going down!"

You and Venti dueled until the sun went down. He left, leaving you to think to yourself. He always called you a baby archon or half-archon, but you never knew your parents for all you know, the very goofball before you could be one of your parents.

You did however remember growing up relatively close with Xiao. Despite living in Mondstadt, you usually visited Liyue Harbor for festivals and so when you met Xiao, you guys automatically became friends. Even calling him your brother as a kid.

Ganyu was another person you were close with. The 2 of you made a close connection. She was just like you. And needed a lot of support as well. You loved Ganyu and Xiao they were like your older siblings. "I gotta visit them soon......"

Venti was close to you as well and you loved Zhongli's stories and his overall presence. Ei was someone you weren't as close with due to her locking herself away. But you found yourself looking up to Yae in Inazuma. And Nahida was like a younger sibling to you as well. You had never got a chance to go to Fontaine or Natlan and you were forbidden from going to Snezhnaya.

Your relationship with your boyfriend in Inazuma was the most loving one you had still going. Most humans you were close with before were gone now.

I need to see Xiao. I have decided. I want to finish training with Venti and visit Xiao. Heizou can wait..........right?