Robert James LaTierri

Robert(5 Hours Old), Seth(40), Linda(40), Maria(20), Grayson(19), Grant(17), Gianna(15), Rocko(11), Margaret(11), Ugo(10), Gert(7), Jada(6), Gary(5), Jessa(1), Drake(21), Jamie(1), James(1), Gia(18)

On September 16 of 1905, Seth and Linda LaTierri welcomed their seventh son whom they named, Robert James LaTierri. He was the most adorable baby ever, he has big brown eyes and the cutest chubby cheeks. The eldest child of the LaTierris' kids, Maria Gwens was holding her new baby brother in her arms with her husband, Drake Gwens sitting next to her with their baby girl, Jamie Gwens, on his lap and the second eldest of the LaTierris' kids, Grayson LaTierri, had Maria's baby boy, James Gwens, on his lap. Both Jamie and James are twins. "Oh, he's so cute!" Maria smiled at her baby brother.

"Mama, I wanna hold." Jamie spoke. "Please?"

They awed at her and Maria kissed her head.

"I'm sorry doll, I'm afraid you're too young yet." Maria tells her.

"Awww!" Jamie awed.

The third eldest child of the LaTierris' kids, Grant LaTierri, ruffles his hair while his girlfriend, Gabriela LaTierri, and Grayson's pregnant wife, Gia LaTierri, give her kisses on the cheek.

"I love Robby, daddy!" The second youngest of the LaTierris' kids, 5 years old Garry LaTierri, said looking up at his father, Seth LaTierri.

"We all do too, kiddo." Seth said.

"Baby!" James squealed.

They awed at him as Linda kissed her grandson's head.

"That's right, bud!" Drake smiled at his son.

"Mama, can Robby play football with us?" The fourth youngest of the LaTierris' kids, Gert LaTierri, asked his mother.

They awed at him as Linda kissed his head.

"Baby, he's far way too young still." Linda tells him. "When he and the twins are a little older."

"Oh, alright." Gert said with a sigh.

They had to laugh at his cuteness, before looking down at Robert in Gabriela's arms. Everyone loved the little guy.