Addison Mel Wade

Addison(5 Hours Old), Trenton(20), Trent(40), Trinity(39)

On November 30 of 1905, Trenton and his girlfriend, Heddie Hellen, welcomed their firstborn daughter whom they named, Addison Mel Wade, she was the cutest baby girl ever. Trenton adored his baby girl, unlike Heddie who just walked out of the door to go out drinking with her friends. Trenton's girlfriend, was a party gal who doesn't want to take responsibility and would rather live on the wild side. But thankfully, Addison has a doting father. Trenton's parents, Trent and Trinity, were over at his house to meet their granddaughter. "She's so precious!" Trinity gushed as she held her grandbaby in her arms.

"Congrats, my boy!" Trent said to his only son as he patted his shoulder.

"Thanks pop!" Trenton smiled.

"I always wanted a baby girl." Trinity smiled and then looked up. "But I am so very blessed to have an amazing healthy adorable son." She tells Trenton.

Both men chuckled at her.

"Thanks mom." Trenton spoke.

Trinity gave him a warm smile.

"And if you want, you guys could move in with us." Trenton offers.

"Son, that won't be necessary." Trent assured his son. "We'll come over when you want us to come over." He tells him.

"You got it, pop." Trenton smiled

Trent sat down next to his wife, holding Addison in his arms.

"Hey, there sunshine." Trent smiled. "I'm your grandpa."

Trenton smiled at his parents and baby girl.

"She looks just like you, when you were a baby." Trinity adds.

Trenton chuckled as he held Addison in his arms.

"Hey baby girl," Trenton spoke softly. "Hi honey." Trent and Trinity smiled at their son and granddaughter, while Trinity hugged Trent's arms with tears in her eyes. "Don't you worry baby girl," He adds. "I will never ever leave you or hurt you." He kissed her head. "I love you so, so, so much, Addy."

He knelt down so the 3 of them could see Addison and then awed when she finally opened her eyes. Trenton already loves being a father to an adorable baby girl.