When Dylan Met David

Dylan(3), David(2), Ric(20), Riley(20), Angela(1), Antonio(53), Annabelle(53), Brandan(14), Shelly(13), Natalina(12), Ace(10), Alora(10), Joanne(8), Diego(5), Darcy(2), Daphne(5 Months)

On August 12 of 1908, the Zukos' were going over to meet their new neighbor who just moved in, the Del Fuegos' family. Now 3 years old Dylan Zuko was being carried by Ric while Riley held his new baby sister named Angela Molly Zuko as well as holding a basket for the Del Fuegos as a welcoming gift. Dylan was so excited to be a big brother. Once they arrived at the Del Fuegos' front doorstep, Ric knocked on the door and a beautiful woman, Annabelle Del Fuego, opened the door with a warm smile. "Hi, I'm Ric Zuko and this is my wife Riley Zuko..." Ric spoke.

"Hi." Riley greeted with a smile.

"And these are our adorable children, Dylan and Angela Zuko." Ric introduced him and his family. "We live across the house from you and we wanted to give you a welcome gift." Riley hands Annabelle the basket.

"That's so sweet of you guys." Annabelle spoke. "Why don't you all come in?"

Annabelle moved aside to let the Zukos' walked inside the house.

"Sorry for messing house," Annabelle apologized. "We're still unpacking our things, after helping our eldests move into their new houses."

"It's not a problem." Riley smiled.

"I'm Annabelle." Annabelle introduced herself to them. "My husband Antonio is still at work, but he should be home soon."

"It's very nice to meet you, Annabelle." Ric smiled.

Ric puts Dylan down.

"Hi, I'm Dylan!" Dylan greeted.

They awed at him as Annabelle knelt down.

"Hi Dylan, I'm Annabelle Del Fuego." She smiled. "I have a little boy just like you, he's going to be 3 years old in November this year."

"Cool!" Dylan beams.

They chuckled at him while Annabelle stood back up.

"David!" Annabelle called out.

They looked over to see a little boy, David Del Fuego, came running over to them from the kitchen and stood in front of his mother.

"Baby, I would like you to meet our new neighbors, the Zukos family." Annabelle told her son. "This is Ric, Riley and their children, Dylan and Angela."

"Hey buddy." Ric smiled.

"Hi." David said quietly.

They smiled at his cuteness.

"It's very nice to meet you." Riley smiled.

David walks over to Dylan and hugs him, making everyone awed while Dylan hugged him back.

"Friend." David smiled up at Dylan.

Dylan looks at him.

"Best friends." Dylan tells him.

"Awwww!" Ric, Riley and Annabelle awed.

Dylan looks up at his parents.

"I love my new best friend." Dylan smiled.

They awed at him while Ric, Riley and Annabelle went into the kitchen to chat.

"Wanna meet my baby sisters?" David asked Dylan.

Dylan smiled at the boy.

"Yeah, sure!" Dylan replied.

"Let's go!" David smiled as he dragged Dylan into the kitchen.

The boys walked over to Ric who had David's 5 months old baby sister Daphne on his lap and David's second younger baby sister was on Annabelle's lap.

"Dylan, meet my baby sisters!" David said.

Dylan waved to the girls, making the adults awed at them.

David, this is my baby sister Angel." Dylan told him, pointing at Angela who was on Riley's lap.

"Hi Angel!" David smiled at Angela.

Angela clapped her hands, making everyone chuckle at her.

"Such a cute baby girl." Annabelle commented.

The adults began chatting, while the boys went outside to play.