How David Met Addison

David(11), Addison(11), Darcy(10), Daphne(9), Franklin(6), Josephine(6), Joseph(6), Tony(5) Bonnie(10), Erica(8), Carol(6), Nellie(5)

On July 15 of 1917, now 11½ years old David Del Fuego was at the beach, sitting on the rock while strumming on his new guitar that his grandfather, Anthony Del Fuego, had gotten him for Christmas of 1916. The boy was over the moon when he first laid his eyes on the gift. David's younger siblings Darcy, Daphne, Franklin, Josephine, Joseph and Tony were sitting on the sand, listening while playing. "Can you play a song for us?" David looked over to see 4 little girls who were the same ages as his sisters were. "You're really good!" The older girl spoke.

David smiled.

"Thank you so much." He replied. "What do you wanna hear?"

"Play the Josephine song, Davie!" David's 6 years old baby sister Josephine beams.

David chuckled at her.

"What do you girls say?" He asked.

"Our father always sings that song to us." The second older girl spoke up.

"Then Josephine sings it is!" David smiled.

"Yay!" The kids cheered.

"Girls!" They looked over to see another young girl, the same age as David. "You shouldn't wander off like that." As she walked over to them.

"We're sorry..." The older girl spoke. "We wanted him to sing."

They both chuckled at her.

"It's ok, I don't mind." David smiled. "Wanna...wanna listen?"

"Sure!" The girl smiled.

He began to strum on his guitar.

"Come Josephine in my flying machine, Going up she goes, up she goes. Balance yourself like a bird on a beam, In the air she goes, there she goes up, up a little bit higher. Oh, my, the moon is on fire...." The younger kids laughed a little. "Come Josephine in my flying machine, Going up all on, goodbye..." David smiled towards the girls' older sister who was blushing a little. "Oh, say, let us fly girl, Where dear? To the sky girl, Oh you flying machine Jump in, Miss Josephine..." David sang. "Come Josephine in my flying machine...Going up all on, goodbye." He finished.

Everyone at the beach clapped and cheered for David.

"You're really good!" The girl's younger sister spoke.

David awed at her.

"Thank you!" David smiled as he looked over at the older girl. "I'm David."

He stood up, holding his hand out.

"David Del Fuego." He introduced himself.

"I'm Addison." The girl smiled softly. "Addison Wade."

"It's uh...it's really nice to meet you, Addison." David smiled back.

"You too." Addison replied.

They were smiling at each other, feeling shy and blushing red.

"S-so...would you like to...hear another...song?" He asked her.

"Sure!" Addison responded. "Can you...sing that song again?"

David let out a small chuckle.

"Of course." David smiled.

David's and Addison's younger siblings knew that they had a crush on each other.

"Ask her out, Davie!" David's 6 years old brother, Joseph Del Fuego.

David and Addison looked over at the kids.

"Yeah!" Darcy and Daphne protested.

"Addy doesn't have a boyfriend!" Addison's 10 years old younger sister, Bonnie Wade, added.

"Bonnie!" Addison scolded with a chuckle.

Addison turned to David.

"I'm sorry about them, David." She says to David.

David kissed her cheek and winked at her.

"Don't be." He replies.

They saw Addison's face go red.

"Addy's in love!" Addison's second younger sister, Erica Wade, sang.

Again, they both chuckled at the kids who started singing, "David and Addison are in love", David was falling in love with Addison, he knew that Addison has a huge crush on him as well.