Kathleen Amelia Ginger

Kathleen(5 Months Old), Randy(41), Amelia(40), Karim(20), Kale(18), Keith(14), Kevin(12), Kingston(9), Kelvin(5), Kolton(3), Keelia(19), Kali(17), Kelsey(14)

On June 18 of 1905, Randy and Amelia welcomed their firstborn daughter whom they named, Kathleen Amelia Ginger. She was an adorable baby girl with light blonde hair. Everyone adored the baby girl, the Ginger brothers were so excited to have a baby sister. "I can't believe I finally have a baby sister." Karim smiled as he kissed Kathleen's head, who was in his pregnant wife, Keelia's arms. "Don't worry boys, little brothers are the best as well." He winks.

They chuckled at him.

"My baby!" 3 years old Kolton exclaimed as he reached up for Kathleen.

They awed at him.

"He's already loving being a big brother." Keith spoke with a smile.

Kale picked up Kolton, so he could see his baby sister.

"You're a big brother now, buddy." Kale told him.

"Cute baby sister!" Kolton beams.

They awed at him as Karim kissed his head.

"Yep, she's gonna be your sidekick." Keith smiled at his youngest brother.

"Yay!" Kolton cheered.

He leaned down to kiss Kathleen's forehead, making everyone awed at the cute scene right in front of them.

"I love you, Kathy." Kolton tells her.

Kathleen starts to open her eyes.

"Look baby, she loves you too." Amelia smiled at her youngest son as she held him.

"I'm glad!" Kolton smiled.

They chuckled at him as Randy ruffled his hair.

"She is such a little angel." Kale's girlfriend, Kali Muller, awing at Kathleen.

"She sure is!" Keith's girlfriend, Kelsey Waterman, agreed.

They gushed at the baby girl who was now wide awake.