When Kathleen & Sharleen Met Addison

Kathleen(11), Sharleen(10), Addison(10)

On September 7 of 1915 and it was the first day of school, Kathleen and Sharleen were walking to their next class, but stopped when they saw a young girl, the same ages as them, sitting by herself at a table. "Let's go sit next to her." Kathleen suggests.

Sharleen nodded her head in agreements and they both walked over to the girl.

"Hi." Kathleen spoke as the girl looked up at her. "I'm Kathleen Ginger and this is my best friend, Sharleen Jones."

"Hi." Sharleen waved.

They awed at how innocent she looked, granted she was only 10 years old.

"It's very nice to meet you both." The girl spoke. "I'm Addison Wade."

The girl sat down next to her.

"That's a really nice name." Kathleen told her.

"Thanks." Addison smiled. "My dad named me."

"Aww!" Kathleen awed. "It's a really cute name."

"Thanks!" Addison smiled warmly.

"Is this your first year here in this school?" Sharleen asked.

Addison nods her head.

"Yep, my dad wanted to transfer me to a different school." Addison told them.

"Well we're glad you're here." Kathleen smiled.

Sharleen nods in agreements.

"Awww, thank you so much!" Addison smiled.

"I can tell you that we're gonna be best of friends!" Sharleen smiled.

"Really?" Addison beamed.

They awed at her.

"Of course!" Kathleen assured her.

They giggled and chatted until class started, they were so glad to have met each other.