Peter Proposed To Peyton

Dylan(18), Diane(18), Kayden(18), Kathleen(18), Robert(17), Sharleen(17), David(17), Addison(17), Peter(17), Peyton(17)

On September 2 of 1923, Peter and Peyton have been dating since the 6th grade. Peter and Peyton were taking a walk on the beach, holding hands. They wanted to spend a day at the beach with each other and their family. Especially since the kids are going to school the next day. "Oh Peter, walking on the beach while watching the sunset and being with you..." Peyton spoke as she hugged Peter's arm. "So romantic!" Peter smiled and kissed her cheek.

Peyton blushed, making Peter chuckle at her cuteness.

"I'd do anything for you." He smiled.

"Aw Peter!" Peyton awed. "You are the sweetest boyfriend ever!"

She hugs him while Peter hugged her back, tightly.

"I love you so much." She said.

"I love you too, sweetie." Peter spoke as he pulled away. "And to prove my love for you will never stop."

He knelt down to his knee while pulling a ring out and held her hand. Peyton covers her mouth with her other hand, trying to control her tears.

"Peyton, ever since I first met you..." He starts. "I thought you were the most adorable gal I've ever met..." Peyton lets out a small chuckle. "The way you get nervous or shy, I fall in love with you every time...and I knew that...that I would want to spend my life with you and have a family." Peyton awed at him.

Peter kissed her hand.

"Peyton Kate Tran...will you do me a huge honor and be my wife?" He asked.

Peter slips the ring into her finger.

"Oh Pete..." She softly spoke.

She was trying to stay calm and control her tears.

"Of course!" She cried. "I always wanted to marry you!"

Peter chuckled and stood up, cupping her cheeks and kissed her for 30 seconds while everyone on the beach cheered for them. Peyton was so happy that her wish had finally come true. She was so blessed she had met Peter. Everyone knew how much Peter loved her, wanting to do ANYTHING for her. He was her prince, her gentleman.