Robert & Sharleen's Wedding Day

Dylan(18), Diane(18), Kayden(18), Kathleen(18), Robert(18), Sharleen(17), David(17), Addison(17), Peter(17), Peyton(17), Seth(58), Grayson(37), Grant(35), Rocko(29), Ugo(28), Gert(25), Gary(23), Judah(15), Leonardo(7)

On September 22 of 1923, it was Robert and Sharleen's wedding day. Once Robert was done getting ready in the bathroom of his parents' home, he walked downstairs to see his father and his brothers waiting for him. "I can't believe our own fratellino is finally getting married." Grayson smirked.

Robert chuckles at him.

"Do I look ok?" He asked.

Seth chuckled at his second youngest son.

"You look great, son." Seth smiled.

"You're not nervous, are you?" Grant asked.

Robert chuckled and shook his head.

"Nope!" He smiled. "Cause I know that she is the one that I wanna spend my life with."

Rocko pats the back of his head.

"She's a great gal." Ugo told him.

"The best!" Robert smiled.

They smiled at him.

"She sure kid." Gert smiled at his brother.

"She's really cute." Judah smiled.

Robert chuckled and kissed his head.

"She sure is, little brother." Robert says.

"Well we should get going now, don't wanna keep everyone waiting." Seth said to his sons.

"Nope!" Leonardo beamed.

They awed at him as Robert pats the back of his head before they left the house to drive to the church, ladies were over at Sharleen's house, helping Sharleen get ready. Seth was so proud of his son, of course he is super proud of all of his children. But he knew how much Sharleen meant to Robert and how much he loved her family as well. Robert was a great kid after all.