Sharleen Sophia Jones

Sharleen(5 Hours Old), Herando(17), Leah(15), Lexi(40), Logan(10)

On October 29 of 1905, Leah welcomed her baby girl whom she named, Sharleen Sophia Jones. Her mother Lexi Moteller and her younger brother Logan Moteller were over, but her husband, Herando Jones was a mean, cruel, sexist, abusive alcoholic man. He stormed out of the house when he found out that Sharleen was a girl and not a boy. But Leah promised herself and Sharleen that she would do anything to protect her baby girl. "She's such a doll!" Lexi smiled at her daughter.

She was holding her granddaughter in her arms.

"Congratulations big sis!" Logan said with a smile.

Leah hugged him.

"Thanks buddy!" She said.

"I'm so glad you decided to keep the baby." Lexi adds.

"Me too, I could never dream of not wanting my sweet baby doll." Sharleen tells her.

Leah was raped by Herando, but thankfully Leah wanted to keep the baby, boy or girl. She hated the thought of killing an innocent human being, so she vowed to keep her baby safe from her husband at every cost.

"Leah, you should've let me keep that creep up." Logan said to his sister.

"Now Logie, what did I tell you about talking like that?" Lexi said to her son.

"I'm sorry mama, but I have a deep hate for him." Logan said. "Leah is my big sister and even though she is very protective of me, but I vowed to protect my sister no matter what."

Leah and Lexi awed at him as Leah kissed his head.

"Thanks little brother." Leah spoke.

"Can I hold my niece?" Logan asked.

"Of course you can, sweetie." Lexi smiled as Logan sat down next to her.

Leah took a seat next to her brother while Lexi lay Sharleen in his arms.

"Awww, she's so cute!" Logan spoke softly. "Hey cutie! I'm your Uncle." He kissed her head.

"That is so sweet!" Leah awed.

They smiled down at the baby girl in Logan's arms, gushing about how adorable she was.