Dylan Proposed To Diane

Dylan(18), Diane(18), Kayden(17), Kathleen(17), Robert(17), Sharleen(17), David(17), Addison(17), Peter(17), Peyton(17), Ric(35), Riley(35), Angela(15), Dominick(13), Mario(12), Brando(11), Ruth(10), Carlo(9), Renata(8), Richardella(7), Sally(6), Rodrigo(6), Rosay(4), Stazie(3), Rica(2), Rikel(2), Ricardo(1), Fredrick(42), Olivia(42), Fredward(23), Zoey(19), Hendrick(15), Allie(12), Georgia(10), George(10), Irene(7), Tucker(5), Whitney(3), Myla(2), Elise(5 Months Old), Fannie(22), Freddie(2), Fericka(2 Months), Zofia(3)

On February 14 of 1923, Dylan and Diane had been dating for a long time since 7th grade, they are now 18 years old. Anyway, Dylan and Diane were driving around in Dylan's car, Dylan wanted to drive Diane to the beach for Valentine's Day, he wanted to propose to Diane. Once they arrived at the beach. "Wait there." He said as he got out and ran to her side, held his hand out for her to grab.

Diane takes his hand and gets out.

"Thank you, you kind gentleman." Diane smiled.

Dylan kissed her cheek.

"Oh, it's a little chilly." Diane said as she rubs her arm. "But I'm happy cause you're here."

Dylan smiled at her and kissed her for 10 seconds.

"I'm glad we're together." Dylan told her.

"Me too." Diane smiled softly.

"Diane...when I first met you...I never knew true love could exist, until I met you." He told her.

"Oh Dylan," Diane smiled as she hugged him. "You are the sweetest boyfriend ever."

Dylan holds her tight, before letting go.

"Diane Livia Mebberson..." He started as he kneels down on his knee, holding Diane's hand.

Diane covers her mouth with her hand.

"Will you make me the happiest man and..." He adds as he pulls out a ring from his coat pocket. "And marry me?"

He slips the ring to her finger.

"Oh Dylan...I..." she shutters, trying to contain her tears. "Yes! Yes, I would love to marry you!"

"Yeah!" Dylan cheered as he stood up.

He wraps his arms around her and spins her around before they share a long kiss.

"Let's get married right away." Dylan said as he pulled away.

"Right away?" Diane asked with a laugh. "But we have to get everything all set up before we can get married." Dylan chuckled at her.

Dylan gently kissed her cheek.

"I know honey, but I want to spend my life with you." Dylan said. "Only you."

Diane smiles at him and kisses his cheek.

"Ok, let's do it." She said.

They shared a long kiss.

~Back At The Zukos' Household~

Dylan and Diane called everyone to come over to Dylan's house, since they have a surprise to tell them. Once they all arrived at the Zukos', Dylan and Diane led them to the living room.

"Everyone, we..." Diane started as Dylan put his arm around her waist. "We have something very important to tell you all."

Dylan smiled at her before looking back up.

"We're getting married." Dylan smiled.

Everyone stood up and congratulated them.

"Oh my baby is growing up so fast!" Riley cried as she kissed her eldest son's cheek.