Kayden Proposed To Kathleen

Dylan(18), Diane(18), Kayden(17), Kathleen(17), Robert(17), Sharleen(17), David(17), Addison(17), Peter(17), Peyton(17), Keegan(37), Mary-Ann(37), Kelan(10), Kevan(3), Randy(58), Amelia(28), Kody(15), Kamron(11), Kyler(8), Kendrick(6), Kolby(2)

On March 28 of 1923, Kayden and Kathleen had been dating since the 7th grade, they were so crazy about each other that Kayden wanted to pop the question. So Kayden and Kathleen were at Kayden's household, having dinner with his parents Keegan and Mary-Ann, his little brothers Kelan and Kevan, Kathleen's parents Randy and Amelia, her younger brothers Kody, Kamron, Kyler, Kendrick and Kolby. Everyone, except Kathleen, is so excited for him. Of course Kathleen's overprotective brothers are excited to welcome a brother-in-law to the family. Keegan's brothers are super excited to have a sister-in-law in the family. "Mary-Ann, that was an absolutely delicious meal." Amelia spoke.

Mary-Ann smiled warmly at her.

"Thank you so much!" She replied. "I've been teaching myself how to cook since I was 12."

"Well, it is very delicious!" Randy told her.

Mary-Ann smiled warmly.

"Kathy, can Kayden take us on a motorcycle ride?" Kamron asked.

They chuckled at him.

"If it's alright with your folks, kiddo." Kayden smiled as he ruffled his hair.

Kody looked over to his parents.

"Can we, mom?" Kody asked.

Amelia chuckled at her fourth youngest son.

"If only you wear a helmet and protective gear." She tells them.

"Alright!" Kamron cheered, making everyone chuckle at him.

Kelan gave Kamron a highfive, making everyone chuckle. Kayden gives Kody a nod, so Kody quietly drops Kathleen's napkin onto the floor.

"Oh sorry Kathy, I dropped your napkin." Kody spoke.

Everyone chuckled at him.

"That's ok buddy." Kathleen laughs as she ruffles his hair. "I'll pick it up."

"Ok." Kody said as he winked at Kayden.

She was about to pick up the napkin, but stopped to see Kayden on his knee while holding a ring in front of her.

"K-Kayden..." Kathleen whispered.

Mary-Ann and Amelia put their hands over their mouths while Keegan and Randy smiled at each other. Kayden gently takes Kathleen's hand in his.

"Kathleen, ever since I first met you...I knew you were different from the other girls that I've gone out with, good different..." He smiled. "You are strong, smart, kind, humble and you always know when to cheer everyone up."

Kathleen tried to control her tears.

"So, Kathleen Amelia Ginger...would you make me the happiest man...and marry me?" He finished as he slipped the ring into her finger.

Kathleen finally let the tears roll down her cheeks.

"Oh Kayden..." She whispers. "Of course I'll marry you!"

They both stood up and shared a long kiss after Kayden slipped the ring into her finger while everyone cheered for them.

"Our little girl is growing up." Amelia cried.

Randy kissed her temple.

"She sure is." He smiled.

Kayden kissed Kathleen's cheek.

"We have a brother-in-law, boys!" Kody said to his little brother.

"Alright!" Kamron, Kyler and Kendrick cheered, making everyone chuckle at them.

"Alright!" Kathleen's 2 years old baby brother, Kolby Ginger, repeated.

They awed at him.

"Kevan, guess what!" Kelan turned to his baby brother. "We're gonna have a sister-in-law. Isn't that wonderful?"

"Yay!" Kevan cheered as Kayden picked him up and kissed his cheek.

"I love you, Kathy." Kevan said to Kathleen.

"Awww!" They awed at him as Kathleen hugs him in her arms.

They all congratulated Kathleen and Kayden, before sitting down to chat about the wedding.