Diane's Pregnant

Dylan(19), Diane(19), Kayden(18), Kathleen(18), Robert(18), Sharleen(18), David(18), Addison(18), Peter(18), Peyton(18)

On May 14 of 1924, Diane was in the bathroom, throwing up. She's been getting morning sickness. She hasn't told Dylan about it, cause she knew he would worried so much. But she knows how much she means to him. Riley always told her that Dylan got the over protectiveness from his father, but knew why. "Diane!" She heard Kathleen called out.

"Where are you?" Sharleen asked.

"I'm in here—" Diane puked again.

The girls open the door to the bathroom.

"Diane, are you ok?" Addison asked. "Why didn't you tell us that you were sick?"

Diane grabs a roll of the toilet paper.

"I'm fine, really." She said, wiping her mouth with the toilet paper. "I just ate something last night that didn't agree with me. I'll be fine."

"You sure?" Peyton asked. "I can call Dylan."

Diane chuckled at them.

"No, Peyton. It's fine." Diane smiled weakly. "Besides, I don't want him to worry so much while at work." She adds.

Oh who was she kidding, it's Dylan!

"Sweetie, you know very well that Dylan would drop everything to be with you." Kathleen said with a smile.

"It's true." Sharleen nods.

Diane smiled at the thought of how much she means to Dylan. Ric and Riley would always tell her that he was in love with her the moment he met her.

"Well, that's why I made an appointment to go to the doctor to see what's going on." Diane said. "Will you girls come with me?"

"Of course!" Addison smiled.

"We're always here for ya." Sharleen added.

Diane smiled at them as Peyton helped her up and Diane went to wash up before getting dressed to go to the doctor.

~At The Doctor~

A little while later, the girls were still at the doctor. Kathleen, Sharleen, Addison and Peyton were outside of the doctor's office, waiting in Diane's car, Kathleen and Sharleen were chatting with each other while Addison and Peyton were playing go fish.

"When do you think she'll be done?" Sharleen asked.

Kathleen shrugs.

"I'm not sure." She states. "I hope everything's ok, though."

"Me too." Sharleen agreed.

"Hey, you cheated!" Addison spoke.

Kathleen and Sharleen look behind them.

"I did not!" Peyton protested.

"Did so!" Addison argued.

"Did not!" Peyton stated.

Kathleen and Sharleen looked at each other, letting out a chuckle before turning back to Addison and Peyton.

"Girls." Kathleen spoke.

Both Addison and Peyton looked over their best friends.

"Play nicely." Sharleen smiled with a laugh.

"But she was cheating." Addison said.

"I did no such thing, right Kathy." Peyton said, looking at Kathleen.

Kathleen chuckles at her.

"Of course not." She smiled.