Time for Tea (short)

"What are we going to do?" Sakura asked.
"We will just have to wait, he's to well guarded." Sai replied.
"Guys I have a plan." Naruto said
However neither of them seemed to be listening as Sakura was now shaking Sai by the throat after he commented on her forehead again...
Naruto just sighed and walked away. Using a henge he turned into a beautiful brown haired, brown eyed woman with curves and a medium sized bust. Pulling a teapot out of one of his scrolls he made some of Anko's special tea.
Approaching the table he gave a soft smile at his target and poured a cup of tea her finger covering a specific hole on top of the pot. With a slight bow he started to leave when the man grabbed her wrist. He held the cup with one hand in-front of his mouth.
"Drink it." He acted scared but downed the whole cup. After a minute or two the man was satisfied she didn't die. "Pour me another."
With a nod and a bow she poured another drink this time however her finger covered a concealed hole on the bottom of the arm. With a bow she left after the drink was full.
Naruto quickly left the restaurant and dropped his henge as he met back up with his teammates. He watched as they still argued and their target slowly started to have a seizure and then choke on his own vomit.
"Uhh Sakura," he said tentatively.
"What!" She yelled.
"The target is dead." He said pointing to the dead guy.
"Great! Now we aren't going to get paid!" She stomped away. Her complaining never stopped the entire three day tip home.