(191)

The whole weekend I was just laying in bed but Monday in the morning I woke up earlier, walked downstairs and started making breakfast to show my dad's that I can help them too!

Suddenly daddy opened the front door and saw me standing in the kitchen...oh no...I burned it!

Steve:„oh no! Y/n...let me do this!"

He cleaned it up and ran upstairs fastly to change after he told me to sit down and do nothing after I went upstairs to change.

As I walked back downstairs my dad's were doing breakfast for us, tony, Morgan, pepper, Nat and Wanda.

We fastly sat down together while eating some toast cause they hadn't had much time to cook.

After I finished I took all of their plates but tripped as I walked into the kitchen and everything felt to the floor and broke into many little pieces.

Steve;„oh god...I don't have time for this! Y/n I told you to let it be!"

Tony;„im gonna clean it up ok?"

He nodded and sighed as he fastly took my backpack and led me to his car.

Bucky:„hey Stevie I forgot the keys I will be here in a minute!"

Y/n:„why is dad coming with you?'

Steve:„im just dropping him off somewhere else!"

Y/n:„why are you driving me?"

Steve;‚cause I'm driving past your school! Now get into the car!"

Dad ran over to us and kissed daddy fastly.

We drove to school but before, he dropped out dad at a building...

Steve:„have a great day sweetie! And I have a suprise for you later at home!"

Oh god! He wanted to adopt another kid for sure!

Y/n:„w-who is picking me up t-today?"

Steve:„dad and I! Oh and we wanted to talk about something really important ok?"

Y/n:„no..."

Steve:„what?"

I stayed quite and he dropped me off at school.

After school I waited outside for so long that I started getting worried...

They won't pick me up for sure!

They already adopted another child!

Omg they don't love me!

Steve:„y/n honey I'm so so sorry! I know I'm late! I just had some important things to do!"

He hugged me while I was silently crying...

Dad was in the car and after a while I stood up and stumbled to the car.

Steve:„c'mon hop in!"

I shook my head no as I thought about them giving me away and adopting another kid!

I threw my backpack at daddy who catched it in time and me who started running away as fast as I could.

Y/n:„i don't wanna go!'

~steve pov~

She ran away and after a minute where I was asking myself what the hell just happened I gave Bucky the backpack and ran after her.

She was crying and as I catched her she started slapping me.

Steve:„sweetie hey hey hey...calm down!"

She looked at me with this scared face and I knew something happened.

People were looking at us as I wanted to walk back and she was kicking and crying.

I put her into the car and she couldn't stop apologizing.

Steve:„what are you apologizing for?"

Y/n:„im so so sorry! Ok? Please...-"

She chocked up on her words and as we arrived at home she walked into the compound slowly.

We gave her food, she ate it and then we wanted to talk to her.

Steve:„y/n...come here for a second!'

Y/n:„why?...'

Steve:‚we must talk about something really important to you!"