(181)

After a while I felt the ropes loosening and finally they came off!

I took a deep breath and fastly went out of the water.

Of course I didn't want to walk back to everyone else...I needed to complete the mission!

~bucky pov~

Steve was gone and so was Andrei! I was so scared...Nat tried to calm me down and tony tried to call someone!

Tony:‚guys we need to search after him!"

I jumped up and we started walking around calling after Steve...

~steve pov~

I hit him over the head and he felt back.

Of course the man's saw me and beated me up for that but after a while I found the strength and knocked them out...

With blood all over me, a beaten up face and body I started walking back.

I wanted to find Bucky and the others...but I didn't knew the way back!

I just started walking and didn't stop until it got dark outside.

The next day I couldn't walk anymore...everything hurt but then after some hours of walking I heard a voice! To be honest I saw someone...I was scared cause I knew I was way too weak and couldn't fight him...

I felt to my knees and let out a shaky breath.

„STEVE?"

he ran up to me, I put my balled up fists in front of my face and saw how my sight got more blurry from time to time.

I punched him and felt down to my knees.

Steve;„i...can do...this all...day!'

~bucky pov~

I thought it was him...I started running and saw my Steve...he was weak and blood was all over him...oh god!

Bucky:‚steve...hey Steve...it's me Bucky! I'm here ok?"

He nodded tiredly and let himself fall forward after he tried to punch me.

My metal arm pressed against his bare chest so he wouldn't fall into the snow and I dragged him back to the others.

Tony:„barnes?"

Bucky:„i found him!'

They ran up to me and I laid him down on the floor where Natasha put a blanket on.

I wrapped him into it and he started shaking.

Tony:„rogers...hey wake up!"

He opened his eyes after tony gave him some light slaps on the right cheek.

Tony:„rogers hey do you hear me?"

~steve pov~

I heard him muffling something and looked at...Bucky!

He looked so cute when he was scared or worried!

Tony:„rogers do you hear me?"

I heard him just muffling and let out a whine as I felt a needle pricking me into my arm.

Bucky put his hands on my shoulders and started shushing me.

Tony:‚we need to get him into a hospital!"

Steve:„buck...I-'

Bucky:„shhhh...I'm happy that you're back Steve!"

They helped me up and wanted to walk over to the car but I felt unconscious.

~bucky pov~

Steve tried to walk but then he let himself fall down and felt unconscious.

We were holding him so he wouldn't fell into the snow, but I picked him up bridal style and put him into the back seat.

We drove to the hospital and after they took care of him they flew us back to New York as fast as possible and put him into another hospital.

~steve pov~

As I woke up my eyelids felt heavy like they were bruised and I couldn't open my eyes completely.

I saw a lot of medical equipment next to me and Bucky standing in front of the door talking, well screaming at the doctor.

Steve:„buck..."

My throat felt sore and I knew that my face looked horrible even without looking at it.