Chapter 9

Vegas pov:

We were in the meeting hall of major mansion to attend the family meeting. I came here alone as Pa went to attend a business meeting.

Korn:" That's it for today, and I have talked with Yam. He is ready to continue that deal with us. Tell this to your father that major family is also the part of this mission now. "

V:" Yes Uncle."

Uncle Korn left the meeting hall leaving Kinn and his bodyguards including Pete and Porsche  with me.

V:" I have something important to talk to you."

Kinn:" Say it quickly. I don't have time to waste with you."

He and his mouth. He and Tankhun are same. They always try to humiliate us in front of his Bodyguards.

V:" I also don't like to waste my time with you . Do you remember that italians deal?"

Kinn:" The deal which we rejected?"

V:" Ummm Yes, We would like to proceed with that deal."

Kinn:" That's up to you. I don't want to be the part of that."

V:" But you remember the condition right? He will only sign the deal if both families will do it together."

Kinn:" You want me to sign that deal? You know what that deal was about?"

V:" It was about child trafficking. Even if we reject it, someone else would Sign with them. So i want to expose him, or teach him a lesson so that he can never think of that again."

Kinn:" It's a good plan. But you know last time , i had punched him. I don't think that he will sign the deal with you , if he saw me."

V:" I know that. So I don't want you to go with me. I want one of your bodyguards for my mission, so that they can know that both the families are involved."

Kinn:" Ok, but before that you have to tell me what are you planning to do to expose them?."

V:" You are not playing any part in this, so I don't want to share it with you."

Kinn:" Why you're not telling about the plan?"

V: "It's confidential. I can't share it with you. And I'm taking your bodyguard. If he thinks that it's not  good for you guys, then he can straight away decline it. "

Kinn:" Ok , then . I'll send a bodyguard at your house."

V:" It should be Head bodyguard. You know it will be so difficult to win the trust of the other party. "

Kinn:" Ok. You need him tomorrow, right? I'll send them tomorrow."

V;" No, actually today i have to tell him about the plan. So i need him to accompany me today."

Big was with Kim. So he can't be send. Chan was reserved for Khun korn. So that means it should be either Pete or Porsche. But Kinn is possessive of Porsche .

V:" Whom i should take with me?"

Kinn looked at Porsche and then Pete .

Kinn:" Pete you should go with him ."